What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
- Momonosuke has become an adult, he is now 28 years old.
- We see that he is transformed into a dragon in front of Luffy.
- Luffy: "Come on Momo !! Let's go back to Wanokuni !!!"

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::queenmeme:

From Chrono

Post 2: Nice, good to see everyone crying at my posts as usual. Just wanted to share a thread I created a few months ago. Which shows the differences between Sanji and other flame users.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/diable-jambe-works-more-like-a-devil-fruit.12416/

Sanji having King’s DNA makes absoulute sense because he isnt like any other flame user. Im assuming whoever edited his genes used King’s tribe genes

To @PuckTheGreat : Im coming back tell him that
Haven't read this theory yet :p will take a look ^^
A bit weird that I'm talking to Chrono through you 🤣but thanks ^^
Tell him I'm looking forward to his resurgence:steef:

But thats since Enies Lobby, you're mistaking things
I believe its a mix of things, if Queen worked with Judge in the past and is currently Kings colleague then we can deduce that Queen is aware Sanji is modified by Judge.

Queen will definitely shed some light on Sanji, but it seems to all make sense, the Raid Suit amplifies the Germas already mutated DNA 🧬 but also provides additional enhancements, flight boosters, durability, fire resistance etc.

This is also a good way for Oda to have Sanji's power creep make sense.

In Monsters, Oda's first manga.

The hero Ryuma kills one of the strongest swordsman on hearth, said to be as strong as "King" the official world strongests swordsman. Then, he kills the Dragon in the city.

IT'S FKN OFFICIAL, OPEN YOUR EYES IT'S THERE !!

Zoro right now is fighting King, after beating him, he will go after Kaido and cut his head to become the new RYUMA.

Onigashima will crash on the capital in 15 minutes, and Oda is now comparing both ZORO AND RYUMAAA.

ZKK IS REAL, KEEP YOUR TEARS, YOU WILL NEED 'EM WHEN THE MOMENT WILL COME
Do you think that the spoilers providers will say that Zoro cut Kaido's head? Or they will hide it until the chapter is out?

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.