What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy has taken on bagua on screen even while warming up and sloppy at the begining of the fight, and has fought Kaido for 30 minutes since.

Luffy warned the rest (wasting time) and was prepared for the counter attack before anyone, shocking Killer and going out of the detection of everyone else until he was in melee range with Kaido. Killer's assertion that they wouldn't be able to dodge is debunked by his subsequent shock at Luffy's speed and ability to cover distance, which anyone who has read One Piece should know about, jet rocket's range and speed are nothing to joke at.

Midd would have been injured as would have the others had they tried to block together, but Luffy alone could have evaded, especially if he hadn't warned everyone giving them precious moments to deal and prep with the situation.
No luffy got scraped by a bagua and screamed like a bitch

Lmfao no he didnt LUFFY SAW THE FUTURE AND WARNED THEM BEFORE THE ATTACK
Why the fuck does luffy talking mean he can't move out of the way himself

You're so fucking lame

Without zoro they all die

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
All hail the strongest Beast pirate after Kaido. I knew I wasn't crazy when I said King could defeat Luffy at the beginning of Wano.
It's not like King Kicked the Big Mom's ship with an unnamed attack while Marco had to do the same using a named attack :yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.