What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Funny how everything you stated in this post is bullshit.
He Laughed at this about microsoft:

He didnt clown anything about the theory, he said parallels can be made out of nowhere and points out legit parallels of luffy and Ryuma

How about actually watching the video rather than just saying lies?
is that brave browser?

Wasn't Queen saying about current Sanji? If PU Sanji Exoskeleton been appearing right after, When he uses his RS for 3rd time?

His body will be more resistant,More physical power,healing power and his flames been more powerfull?
We don't know when the PU will come, it might come next chapter or elsewhere. My point has been that Sanji needs a power up or transformation to beat Queen, otherwise he will tag team him with Apoo/Drake. By the looks of it Oda us going for the power up option. Also if Sanji used the RS this chapter, that would be his third usage not second

While Robin was fooling Crocodile on Pluton's location, she went on to narrate Alubarna's history.

In that she brings up the year 239 as the age of heaven. Could this be a timeline when actual "Gods" like Nika, Poseidon, Pluton, Uranus used to exist?

While it might been have a bluff to trick Crocodile, it wasn't refuted or called out by Cobra once, who was present there.

Right now we are in circa year 1520 (age of sea circle apparently). So this timeline is well before the void century began.

Could these figures have actually existed back then? They needn't be as OP as mythology depicts them but could've been relevant figures back then whose legends have been passed down in present.

i watched the video dipshit and thats exactly what he says
He picks up his fucking sword (What a weirdo who actually buys samurai swords) and then says i will slay kaido
yeah he says if we are talking about parallel according to Magazine(which said Zoro has shisui and might slay kaido), here I have shisui so maybe I can slay kaido But I'm not a fictional character.
If you watched his other videos thats literally how he presents the video.
and If I had money even I would buy something related to My fav character.

how is that "clowning"?

Once OP is over, let's all meet at Kediri in Indonesia, the land which was at one time ruled by King Joyoboyo. Like, the entire OP community, thousands of people. An official grand meetup by Shonen Jump with Oda and his editors.

:steef:

Too bad it'll never happen. :josad::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.