What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro needs to Kaido in front of everyone in the flower capital. Just like Ryuma did with the dragon in his time. I think Kaido will go dragon form to stop momo from holding up Onigashima. Thats when Zoro will jump on Momo during his dragon form, and leap off him to do the one sword style attack that Big Mom told him to DODGE. Except this time, hes not missing. :zosmug:
Flying dragon blaze shouldn’t be a stronger or even close to ashura his ultimate move which only scared him.

About the final stage of this arc, do you think that Hyory is gona stand in front of Kaido dragon form like with Monster where you have that girl crying in front of the dragon after that we see Ryuma chopping his head.

I mean so far Hyory didnt play a big role, if Momosuke is holding the island, maybe Hyory will be in front of all the citizens trying to protect them from Kaido final boro blast. The end will be 2.0 Ryuma scene with Zoro.

What do you think?

" that's Enough"
Kaido didn't even hype him for that feat or for blocking hakai.

If Kaido saw Oden or hyped Zoro as a monster, I would rate him inbetweener straight but nope
Even his feat was so inferior to Oden that he cried in disappointment "I failed to knock you down"

anyway this battle is a loss for Zoro not King than it is for King. King is actually doing not bad eh
For someone who's around Cracker and Smoothie

:milaugh:wait, if Enma Zoro can't servery cut or damage base King...how is he gonna chop through Cracker biscuits and haki? Ahh
Good old "Shishui zoro beats Cracker " "Enma Zoro low /mid diff Cracker"
Imagining thinking BM's YC3 with a bounty of 860m is stronger than Kaido's YC1, whose from the ancient race where Nika is likely from.

After this chapter I think now drake and appo are gonne end the fight with queen while sanji finishes king with the new PU and zoro goes back to the roof
Oda, Zoro fans know what you're going to do :crazwhat:
100% spot on

Also, how did Oda name the fight on the rooftop? Battle of MONSTERS, right? There are no coincidences here.

ZKK is not that far away...

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Luffy - son of Jesus, grandson of God
Zoro - descended from Ryuma
Nami - ???
Usopp - his dad is friends with Shanks
Sanji - a prince who may be made of fire
Chopper - a sentient reindeer
Robin - daughter of world-famous archaeologists
Franky - ???
Brook - elder skeleton from an unnamed kingdom
Jinbe - savior of the seas

Why the hell do we still have two SHP with no tangible backgrounds?? Literally everyone else on the crew is becoming a chosen one, fuck is Oda dragging his feet for with Nami and Franky?? :lusalty:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What “Spotlight” did that non binary Cactus “steal” besides crushing your headcanon yet again?

“ZoRo nEgGeD K1nG wITH 0niGIri”…..
i never said that i'm one of the biggest king wankers in here. Just saying zoro stop the spotlight and making up lies about him being non-binary so you can cope won't change that, sanji is canonically transgender btw:suresure:

marco fought aganst kizaru, king and queen while kata against chooper, brook, capone, pedro, jinbei and luffy. that is the difference
It’s about techniques used for me…

Marco still has a shot this arc to show more by the way
He might be going up in roof to face Kaido or head to big mom

So, I might change how I scale things

it’s just for me, the techniques used by Katakuri were more highlighted and looked more impressive to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.