What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter hyped up both sanji and zoro and is pretty much oda separating them in terms of strength and lore from the rest of the strawhats right up there with luffy.

While I love that fact I can’t help but be more excited about the lore concerning sanji’s abilities since We’ve pretty much heard about the ryuma and zoro comparisons before this chapter and zkk ofcourse. Sanji’s just stands out to me cuz even by hyping king that indirectly also hyped sanji up because we don’t know the origins of diable jambe. It’s easy to say it’s genetic modification by judge alone but I don’t think that’s just it. And the comparison to kings flames is pretty much a dead giveaway that at some point in the story maybe not the end of this arc but at some point sanji’s flames abilities gonna surpass that of even king.

AHHHH IM HYPED

And when Mihawk beat Zoro again, he would want to be a man again to defeat him? What about when Octopus boy was fucking him up, did he want to become a Fishman? did Zoro want to become black when Daz Bones was cutting his shit up? I mean who knows, maybe Black people are just harder than steel in One piece and Zoro wanted to do some Black face to be on that level
Exactly right sir! :cheers:

Why do you think CoA is black, in fact why do you think Zoro is trying to harden 3 big black swords atm?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:josad:okay

That's why King is fighting zoro not Luffy
That's why King is always grouped with Queen
Someone so powerful doesn't get his own intro and chapter hype but has to share it with Queen always

Lambo is way better than Momo or any kid Oda created .

Reborn main cast > OP main cast
Exactly.
Momo is just a shitty version of Lambo.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Re-read the wano arc and learn about ryuo.

Learn the difference between having barrier haki and having superior AP.
Kinemon doesn't have superior or even comparable AP to Dressrosa Boundman Luffy, neither does current Zoro.
If Zoro’s attacks can bypass one of if not the mos durable character in the series, then his AP > someone who can’t

Have to say, despite the hype of Zoro and Sanji in this chapter, this panel looks very dope....I am looking forward to full scan....Luffy with his coat looking badass as usual, he's never been this badass before.....and momo dragon form looks dope.....and finally King is getting some importance and probably related to some ancient century or even sun god nika.....
Momo is such a huge deal, it's crazy that it can be overshadowed at all.
Also are we getting a Zoro flashback too this arc? Baby Zoro escaped Wano before Kaido killed his parents? :zorothink:
That's literally been my hope this whole time. I wanted Ushimaru to be his dad
except that sanji's are only a fraction of king's powers:kawak:
Hyo: he's just like Ushimaru. Actually, he's got the power of Ryuma!

Queen: he's just like Germa. Actually, he's got the power of King!

King: nah bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.