What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro and king fanboys "WB hyped King, he is so strong"
Me reading spoilers: huh where did WB even call his race "powerful beings "? Where did WB hype King?
All he said they were ancient people as gods

These guys are the same one who trashtalk Rayleigh hyping Katakuri and fs users as Mightiest
Which is actually hype about someone's power not "race of gods"

Anyway, Oda is turning King from the background to the relevancy
I now baptise King as King the Relevant ,
" King the background " lasted 100 chapters, it was fun.
"The mightiest" lost to someone who was later negged by drunk Kaido.

King is just now fighting someone who already scarred the strongest version of Kaido.

Accept it, King's portrayal just took a big flaming shit on the 50 year old virgin

:funky:

it's different , Luffy uses his devil fruit in creative ways to boost his already high physical power and raw moves, same for Zoro using his Swords to the level he is now took 12+ years of training , Sanji on the other hand trained to use his kicks but the Fire Buff doesn't require any training he just ignites on fire same for the RS he just wears it and bum he's more durable, invisible,faster etc
Exactly lol sanji is not written the way zoro or luffy is you just pretty much said that. He doesn’t have the goals luffy or zoro do that require strength but he’s the third strongest fighter in the crew for a reason. Calling his abilities garbage and unearned should hold similar merit as calling luffys abilities unearned because it comes from a fruit or zoros because it comes from a sword. Point is that is a dumb analogy no matter How much you try to spin it.

There’s no creativity to any of his abilities because he just unlocked it for Godsakes man

I

Indigo

So its separate 1v1's right? cause it says people are watching Zoro is fight King. But the dialogue about sanjis flames being inferior to king sounds like sanjis trying to fight king or something. Or is Queen just hyping up King?
We need pics to know, but SO FAR it seems like its 1v1s around the same area, they aren't exchanging attacks between enemies and stuff.

Sanji being genetically altered isn’t deep to me ngl

You're a clown if you think his genes carry him. Would you rather take a Diable Jambe attack from Sanji or Nami? He built up his strength through years of combat. Did his genes help him make Queen bleed without Diable Jambe?
If Sanji and Nami had the same physical strenght the Fire buff would be the same ---> Fire buff takes no skill ---> Judge carries Sanji, same with the raid suit

G

Gorosei Informer

WTF IS THAT PIC?! LMFAO

Lick: "GEE, IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE!"

King Kaidinian: "MAH BOI, THIS WAR IS WHAT ALL TRUE PIRATES STRIVE FOR!"

Lick: "I just wonder what Gamom is up to?"

Big Gamom: "YOU DARE NOT BRING OSHIRUKO TO MY LAIR?! YOU MUST DIE!" "JOIN ME LICK AND I'LL MAKE YOUR RACE, THE GRRRRRRRRREATEST IN WHOLE KORIDAI ISLAND!"

If Sanji and Nami had the same physical strenght the Fire buff would be the same ---> Fire buff takes no skill ---> Judge carries Sanji, same with the raid suit
Are you ok? You just said it yourself "if Sanji and Nami had the same physical strength it would be the same" how do you think Sanji got to where he is physically? THROUGH TRAINING THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH JUDGE. Please read the manga

Status
Not open for further replies.