What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudding also had a pistol that penetrated reiju's suit.. and she also claimed that everyone in the party would riddle the germa with bullets that does mean many had those guns.. Besides he even got a flipin boulder to his body and he was still alright... Its very safe to assume any changes started now... But i'd really wait for the translations coz i don't wanna believe he fainted again

He himself says he's 100% human

The point I'm trying to make is his sibs inability to use their powers without RS.

He was the only one without the modifications so when they were dormant per say he had to develop from scratch.
Sanji doesn't know anything about his modifications.

We have Queen who worked with Vegapunk and Judge he'd know more than Sanji on mutating genes.

Also Niji used his powers without the RS, which stems back from my original post.

The RS boost the genes that they have + provides additional perks.

Yip they inherited their genetics making it 100 percent theirs. But sanji got his genetics implanted into him
Its basically the same, now with zoro being shimotsuki, if this wasn't important they would not mansion it so you could say that the reason zoro is that strong and will kill kaido is because he is a shimotsuki and my point is there is nothing wrong with that.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
This is a lot to unpack. I was expecting a fairly uneventful fight chapter, but there's quite a bit to dig into.

The fact King's race's name was hidden is interesting. Probably the juiciest bit of info, but I won't hold my breath. The fact King's fire is being talked up so much probably means there will be a scene of King unleashing a wildfire across the whole performance floor, and Zoro will cut it. No one besides the Yonko and Worst Gen 5 know Zoro can cut fire, so it will come as a shock. That may even spark more interest in Hyogoro and Kawamatsu, that Zoro mastered a technique Kin'emon probably spent his whole life trying to achieve.

Slowly, the Samurai are starting to recognize Zoro as the next prodigal warrior of Wano.

But best of all, there's even more proof that Zoro is indeed a Shimotsuki. In an SBS, Oda teased Zoro's bloodline in relation to the Shimotsuki, and now we have characters noting Zoro's resemblance to Ushimaru, which most readers picked up way back in Act 2. The timeline of Kaido's assault on Ringo and Zoro's age line up. Ringo was said to have held out the longest of all the regions, but were overtaken. We know that the Shimotsuki occupy the only legal port in and out of Wano, so if Ushimaru wanted his infant son, who would've been 1 at the time of Wano's takeover, to escape safely, then there's already a plausible solution.

20 years later, Zoro's return to take back the home he never knew.

I

Indigo

Its basically the same, now with zoro being shimotsuki, if this wasn't important they would not mansion it so you could say that the reason zoro is that strong and will kill kaido is because he is a shimotsuki and my point is there is nothing wrong with that.
Unless it's shown Zoro gaining a special skill just because he is a shimotsuki, it won't work as an argument saying he only could do that because he was a Shimotsuki

:kayneshrug:

We are talking about bullets with stoopid velocity versus hardened ink drops.. To me its was just sanji's usual stuff.. Coz he has taken much more than mere hardened inks.. You have BM's knuckle punches.. A boulder to the body.. Luffy's punch.. etc
half human half machine.. But sanji ain't that..
Cyborg: "defined as an organism with both biological and technological components". Sanjis lineage factor was was created and assisted by technological components

Mods can we thread ban this person for tarnishing actually spoiler provider names for their shit joke trolls on the people

Holy shit, why do people keep breaking the one unwritten rule in this forum?
You should be checking the summaries and images thread for actual confirmed spoilers. Idk what you expected

Status
Not open for further replies.