What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB is stated to have the power to destroy the world. As great as Ryuma was, his biggest hype was turning a blade black. There are levels to this my bro:kayneshrug:
black blade slaying a dragon protecting wano alone from the world goverment and celestial dragons
shits on wb + ryuma was world strongest man and swordsman of his time + ending opponents in one slash

sanji feeling weird when he uses the raidsuit?
queen, a scientist who worked with vegapunk and judge and someone who modified himself, talking about sanji being modified?
Raid suits like enma. It brings sanjis full potential to the front.

It can't be lineage factor bs. We have a whole arc and a death in one piece over the idea of sanji being 100% human.

It's also confirmed once again by sanji in the fucking spoilers that he's 100% human.

Cope harder.

If those swords are nearly unbreakable then there would be no need for Oda to introduce black blades or the power to create black blades. Nowhere in the manga has there ever been a sword, except for black blades, said to be unbreakable.

Zoro even though zombie Ryuma might have broken his swords with his technique during their battle.
Nearly unbreakable, doesn't mean unbreakable, it's just an exaggeration, my point is that had zoro used blades weaker than the used on the rooftop, he would've died

>Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen together.
>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
>Queen laughs: You must be one of Germa's Cyborgs!! That leg is mechanical and can burn if you want it to, huh!?
>Sanji: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 100% human. ("I" is said with a term that translates to "The great me", odd for Sanji.)
>Queen: Regular humans can produce fire now? No, don't tell me you're also part of the Lunaria clan.
>King stares at Queen: ...

Sanji: RS makes my leg feel more burny
Queen: You're not from King's race and your fire is nothing like him, but you can still create fire..
Entire portrayal and hype: Sanji's cyborg genetics and Germa power-up

Some people here: SO THAT MEANS SANJI IS FROM KING'S RACE AND IS MOON STUFF?

At this point, I don't even understand the thought process :optimistic:
lol

Before DJ:

Not only a serious Jyabura outright overpowered Sanji in every clash they had, but Sanji couldn't even react to Jyabura's sheer mobility and attack speed.

Even after DJ, Sanji could not tag Jyabura to land a second, finishing hit, and needed to be hit by an attack and take decent damage just so he could land his own attempt:

Nothing downplay. Sanji was getting overwhelmed in speed, strength and literally everything until he used DJ- and even then he was not fast enough to land a hit and needed to bait just to finish. Scans above.

Also lmao @ thinking a fodder like Khalifa got Sanji "extremely injured"
Bro you literally posted every single panel of sanji getting hit but none of the scans showing him dominating jabra. In fact the majority of the fight he's dominating jabra. It was 2 chapters you posted what 5 pages?

Cope harder. I'm not pulling up the scans to deal with a troll.

Outsped? Like when jabra used soru and sanji kicked him in the face?

Outmanevured like how sanji ran up and kicked dog in the chin before he could see and then stomped his back in?

Or how about when sanji mockingly ask if the wolf could feel his hits because jabra was commenting on how strong sanjis kicks were.

What about 90% of the fight you didn't show because you have your own agenda and don't wanna look at the facts.
Despite all that you can see that injured sanji had an easier time than zoro did.

Zoro was literally losing and being pushed back by Kaku until he pulled out ashura.

You're headcanon has no place in the sanji dominated world. Foh I'm done with you. Low tier ass troll😂😂😂

or oda a bum and just tought about it rn
just like how onimaru didnt recognized zoro onimaru who was with ushimaru for decades but now we get hyogoro and kawamatsu saying zoro looks like ushimaru and ryuma
Yeah maybe, but even without oda hinting about zoro fans still knew there was some kind of connection between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.