What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WB is stated to have the power to destroy the world. As great as Ryuma was, his biggest hype was turning a blade black. There are levels to this my bro:kayneshrug:
That's exaggeration. Sure, if he went on rampage for several days with awakened powers, he might lay waste to the surface of the planet. That is no combat feat however. It's not even useful. If Whitebeard would destroy the island he is standing on, he would fall into the sea and drown. Sword lethality of a swordmaster who turned his blade black is more devastating for combat.

produce panels from the canon manga or it is headcanon.

yes i agree. which is why oda is completely slaughtering sanji's character with this move.
Hey I'm doing what you're doing. Sanji said the raid suit made him feel funny. Zoro said don't hold back. Sanjis firepower gets stronger.

That's all the proof I need.

Wheres your proof of the lineage factor despite the manga and multiple characters in the manga telling us that he doesn't have any modifications?

Bro you literally posted every single panel of sanji getting hit but none of the scans showing him dominating jabra. In fact the majority of the fight he's dominating jabra. It was 2 chapters you posted what 5 pages?

Cope harder. I'm not pulling up the scans to deal with a troll.

Outsped? Like when jabra used soru and sanji kicked him in the face?

Outmanevured like how sanji ran up and kicked dog in the chin before he could see and then stomped his back in?

Or how about when sanji mockingly ask if the wolf could feel his hits because jabra was commenting on how strong sanjis kicks were.

What about 90% of the fight you didn't show because you have your own agenda and don't wanna look at the facts.
Despite all that you can see that injured sanji had an easier time than zoro did.

Zoro was literally losing and being pushed back by Kaku until he pulled out ashura.

You're headcanon has no place in the sanji dominated world. Foh I'm done with you. Low tier ass troll😂😂😂
I posted the entire chapter.

Those panels are literally the entire fight Sanji had with Jyabura after he got serious. And he was overwhelmed in speed, strength and everything in-between.

Landing some hits here and there while Jyabura is trying to trick him with Robin being his sister and whatnot is just funny- but that doesn't change the fact that after that, for rest of the entire fight, Jyabura was absolutely just shitting on Sanji until DJ. Zoro also landed a bunch of hits on Kaku but the moment Kaku got serious and pulled Yontoryuu, Zoro was absolutely overwhelmed and had to resort to Asura.

The fact you refuse to even pull out scans to support your claim alone shows just how wrong you are and you know it. Some early exchanges aside, Sanji wasn't even in same tier as a serious Jyabura until DJ and was overwhelmed in every aspect possible in every clash possible.

>Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen together.
>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
>Queen laughs: You must be one of Germa's Cyborgs!! That leg is mechanical and can burn if you want it to, huh!?
>Sanji: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 100% human. ("I" is said with a term that translates to "The great me", odd for Sanji.)
>Queen: Regular humans can produce fire now? No, don't tell me you're also part of the Lunaria clan.
>King stares at Queen: ...
I hope someone comments in a SBS about how a shit ton of characters can also produce fire, just to see Oda trying to explain that shit

>Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen together.
>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
>Queen laughs: You must be one of Germa's Cyborgs!! That leg is mechanical and can burn if you want it to, huh!?
>Sanji: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 100% human. ("I" is said with a term that translates to "The great me", odd for Sanji.)
>Queen: Regular humans can produce fire now? No, don't tell me you're also part of the Lunaria clan.
>King stares at Queen: ...
What's the meaning of the "The great me". What does it mean?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
black blade slaying a dragon protecting wano alone from the world goverment and celestial dragons
shits on wb + ryuma was world strongest man and swordsman of his time + ending opponents in one slash
Ending opponents in one slash is definitely greater than destroying the world:yasu:
You act like protecting Wano is such a huge feat. Show me a scan of the WG/CD doing shit to a Yonko's territory. BM has been causing havoc all her life and yet Totto land has never been touched by the WG/CD:kayneshrug:

Before DJ:

Not only a serious Jyabura outright overpowered Sanji in every clash they had, but Sanji couldn't even react to Jyabura's sheer mobility and attack speed.

Even after DJ, Sanji could not tag Jyabura to land a second, finishing hit, and needed to be hit by an attack and take decent damage just so he could land his own attempt:

Nothing downplay. Sanji was getting overwhelmed in speed, strength and literally everything until he used DJ- and even then he was not fast enough to land a hit and needed to bait just to finish. Scans above.

Also lmao @ thinking a fodder like Khalifa got Sanji "extremely injured"

Kind of out of context pictures

Sanji here clearly has better speed and mobility than jabura

He was even doing damages

Sanji got overpowered because of tekkai, something even zoro could hardly cut through, sanji had more strength and speed the problem was jabura's durability, unlike the rest of the cp9 jabura could move while using tekkai, so sanji had to figure out something to improve his attacking power, he did, and as jabura said he got too cocky

Ending opponents in one slash is definitely greater than destroying the world:yasu:
You act like protecting Wano is such a huge feat. Show me a scan of the WG/CD doing shit to a Yonko's territory. BM has been causing havoc all her life and yet Totto land has never been touched by the WG/CD:kayneshrug:
ryuma would cut right trough wb s quake punches and end his life

Status
Not open for further replies.