What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Zoro and Sanji face King and Queen together.
>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
>Queen laughs: You must be one of Germa's Cyborgs!! That leg is mechanical and can burn if you want it to, huh!?
>Sanji: I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm 100% human. ("I" is said with a term that translates to "The great me", odd for Sanji.)
>Queen: Regular humans can produce fire now? No, don't tell me you're also part of the Lunaria clan.
>King stares at Queen: ...
if this true rip king race dna
just the raid suit enchanting sanji s fire :kobeha::crazwhat:

Sanji: RS makes my leg feel more burny
Queen: You're not from King's race and your fire is nothing like him, but you can still create fire..
Entire portrayal and hype: Sanji's cyborg genetics and Germa power-up

Some people here: SO THAT MEANS SANJI IS FROM KING'S RACE AND IS MOON STUFF?

At this point, I don't even understand the thought process :optimistic:
I dont think anyone truly thinks Sanji is a lunarian, just that maybe Judge isolated whatever gene makes them firebenders and shoved it on Sanji

>Sanji: I'm wearing the Raid Suit for the second time here already and my body is just-
>Zoro: Don't drag me down then.
>Sanji: I'm not saying I'm feeling bad, it's just "strange".
>The fire on Sanji's leg seemingly becomes bigger.
So the Raid Suit indeed awake Sanji powers, it is already the matter of time until he awake his true exekeleton.
Can´t wait since after he awake it, Sanji becaming a whole new fighter, his base form will upgrade twice stronger and better.
So @Bogard you was right, seems like Sanji really get TWO powerups to fight Queen.
Also it implied that Sanji dna could be from King clan, with is also hype pure.

Kind of out of context pictures

Sanji here clearly has better speed and mobility than jabura

He was even doing damages

Sanji got overpowered because of tekkai, something even zoro could hardly cut through, sanji had more strength and speed the problem was jabura's durability, unlike the rest of the cp9 jabura could move while using tekkai, so sanji had to figure out something to improve his attacking power, he did, and as jabura said he got too cocky
I'll just quote what I told the other dude.

I posted the entire chapter.

Those panels are literally the entire fight Sanji had with Jyabura after he got serious. And he was overwhelmed in speed, strength and everything in-between.

Landing some hits here and there while Jyabura is trying to trick him with Robin being his sister and whatnot is just funny- but that doesn't change the fact that after that, for rest of the entire fight, Jyabura was absolutely just shitting on Sanji until DJ. Zoro also landed a bunch of hits on Kaku but the moment Kaku got serious and pulled Yontoryuu, Zoro was absolutely overwhelmed and had to resort to Asura.

The fact you refuse to even pull out scans to support your claim alone shows just how wrong you are and you know it. Some early exchanges aside, Sanji wasn't even in same tier as a serious Jyabura until DJ and was overwhelmed in every aspect possible in every clash possible.
There being some early scans of characters clashing and Sanji impressing doesn't mean that a serious Jyabura didn't absolutely shit on him and outclass him in every way. And that was the case in the entire chapter after the early few clashes and Jyabura trying to make gag scenes and joke about this or that.

Same was for Zoro. Kaku kept being stupid and weird, making silly jokes- but the moment he got serious and pulled out Yontoryuu, Zoro was cornered, overwhelmed and had to resort to Asura. Though the difference was that Asura was one-shot and Sanji needed to take a hit just to land a finishing two-shot blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.