ryuma: god of swordman
roger: king of pirate
mihawk: king of swordman
Post automatically merged:

Sanji will have some sort of connection to Lunaria
You will either love it or hate it
Yamato will have some sort of connection to Hashirama
You will either love it or hate it

No it isn’t. It’s alluding that Sanji has some abilities that are similar to “name drop King’s clan”

judge obviously toyed with Sanji’s DNA. Do we think Reijuu comes from some poison clan? No? Then why would we even believe Sora is some kind of descendant
Yes because Sanji saying his body is feeling weird and that his fire is getting stronger because he put on the raid suit and queen saying, no humans can create fire except Lunalia clan doesn't raise eyebrows that somehow sanji has a connection to them via his DNA...

Sanji is called strictly human by judge and his team of scientists, Sanjis raid suit is stealth not fire, Sanji lacks an exo skeleton, Sanji has all his emotions. We know that what Judge tried to do with sanji failed.

Anyways it's pointless to rank who's stronger, Roger, WB or Ryumaa, so i'm just gonna put them in the same tier.
Although correct me if I'm wrong but aside from the Celestial Dragons, Ryumaa is the only man that we've known so far has "God" in his title right?

No you dumbass King's model is a pteradon he's a dinosaur
Just like kaidos model is azure dragon despite it being a fish fish fruit he's not actually a fish
Same with kakus being the ox/cow fruit
I've already debunked these points. If you wanna scroll through the thread you'll find my answer. I find it redundant answering the same points over and over again.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Why do Roger need a black blade when his sword is already amongst the very best. Are you ppl even listening to yourselves????
It has never be stated that you could raise a sword grade higher than a Supreme grade:giogio:
Exactly my point roger is not strongest but luffy bois dont agree....
Mihawk....... Lmao .... Yoru is the strongest blade of all.... its best in sajio... a grade upper than sajio....

Status
Not open for further replies.