What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spoilers says Sanji's fire is getting bigger.
Your point is saying Sanji's powers are all about using fire, like King's, which isn't even true LoL, the same way Zoro isn't stronger than Mihawk or Shanks because he uses 3 swords, and 3 swords > 1 sword.

Thats Zolo Piece logic :kobeha::kobeha:
u said sanji s dj coming from king s race which is false
Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race

So with the increase in moon people in the world, do people think Lafittes wings are racial, devil fruit, or something else?

Lafitte seems to have the ability to materialize them in thin air as if he uses a devil fruit, while simultaneously we know Lafittes a master of misdirection and suggestion due to his hypnosis abilities.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Just 6p the dolphin bro it's not invincible. None of mays pressure is safe, the best she's got is the crouching S and jump heavy because the hitbox is disjoint. I'd rather fight a may than a sol, or Axl, or pot, or a Millia who knows what they're doing
We all have our preferances, to me may is hax... but im faust player... and playing faust main feels like hell right now, hope arc will fix it

Its interesting that Whitebeard specifically says "Above Mariejois" when talking about Lunarians. Mariejois is actually as high as Skypiea, but what's odd is that last chapter it mentioned they lived on Red Line. So is it the Red Line or something higher (aka, the Moon)?

It's crazy how much implication this has on a ton of theories

About King's clan name...lunaria. There's an obvious connection to the moon (lune in French means moon). The guy has wings, like Enel and co, and they lived straight above Mariejoa. So they probably came from the moon and were persecuted because they were different from regular human beings, like the fishmen btw, who live straight under Mariejoa.

Idk where this is going, but this potentially sets up a lot of stuff for the eventual void century lore bomb :lumazed:

All this King's related powers and Sanji still doesn't get to have a highspeed aerial FLAME battle with King
:madmonk:
Although I love Queen I still do think Oda dropped the ball on the power matchups here. Unless we get a scene where Queen says “Not even Kings fire could melt or burn this” It’s really sad not letting Sanji prove he can overpower kings fire.

I

Indigo

Except Marco was unconscious
He wasn't, he moved and protected Zoro in the same chapter.

In fact, during many of the first chapters fighting both, Marco was not only fine flying, he was even hitting both of them and sending them flying.

While Sanji in 1 chapter is already on the floor.

:kayneshrug:

go read 997 and 1006 again

compare how well Marco was doing against both of them with how Sanji is

you guys are going nuts on how Marco faired against both and how Sanji did

Status
Not open for further replies.