What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically you have no arguments cause you know i'm right, you use that panel even though it makes no sense to cope with the fact that king negged sanji so you pretend queen did the same there to try and diminish your pain:josad:
Im appreciating Zolo Piece fans reading skills and double standards, i know its useless arguing against, thats why it is called Double standards.

The RS shouldn't prevent sanji frim using DJ, even if it's fire proof.
The problem with sora being a lunaria is that all/some of the vinsmoke children should inherit the pyromancy, but no one did, also if fire wasn't modified into sanji's dna, what ability he was supposed to have in the first place?
If king was the model for what a lunarian should look like, then why none of the vinsmokes have wings?...
They didn’t inherit anything because Judge rewrote their dna to what he wants.

And no one says Sora is a lunarian but that she’s a descendent of them as they are near extinct now and cross breeding in One Piece is possible and semi common.

I

Indigo

I did tho. I admitted I was wrong. You gonna keep jerking yourself off over it?
as long as you keep jerking yourself off and trying to sound like you are this perfect guy who had 100% of your points right based on panels and shit

yes, i will keep reminding you of how trash you were just a few minutes ago

The RS shouldn't prevent sanji frim using DJ, even if it's fire proof.
The problem with sora being a lunaria is that all/some of the vinsmoke children should inherit the pyromancy, but no one did, also if fire wasn't modified into sanji's dna, what ability he was supposed to have in the first place?
If king was the model for what a lunarian should look like, then why none of the vinsmokes have wings?...
sora has no wings idk why they think shes from kings clan

as long as you keep jerking yourself off and trying to sound like you are this perfect guy who had 100% of your points right based on panels and shit

yes, i will keep reminding you of how trash you were just a few minutes ago
Lmao im sorry im right 90% of the time.

If I was trying to sound perfect I wouldn't have said I was wrong... now would I? Sounds like you have a personal issue bud

About King's clan name...lunaria. There's an obvious connection to the moon (lune in French means moon). The guy has wings, like Enel and co, and they lived straight above Mariejoa. So they probably came from the moon and were persecuted because they were different from regular human beings, like the fishmen btw, who live straight under Mariejoa.

Idk where this is going, but this potentially sets up a lot of stuff for the eventual void century lore bomb :lumazed:
I sincerely think a lot of this will be explained on Elbaf. There's a lot of heavy implication that Red Line is Jorgumandr and if you look closely at Big Mom's flashback, the island as has a such a stupidly massive tree that not only is like...the entire fucking island in size, literally stretches out beyond the horizon in some cases. Clearly it's Yggdrasil or one piece's version of it, potentially reaching out to other islands or locations in the area:

I think there's going to be a huge lore dump about all the races on the series, ranging from

- Dwarves
- Giants
- Birkan, Shandian, Skypians (Light Elves?)
- Lunarians (Dark Elves?)
- Humans (and all their "Tribes", Longleg, Long Arm, Snakeneck, etc)
- Fishmen/Mermen
- Minks
- D. Clan (Vanir Gods?)
- Im's clan/Tenryuubito ancestors (Asgardian Gods?)

Now I'm just making my own interpretations of this heavily based on Norse shit but it may not be that deep. But if we were to have "9 realms" so to speak, these may fit a version of something Oda is trying to convey?

I know I put Luffys clan and Im in separate groups, but if we are referring to them as "Gods" instead of species, this might fall into that idea. "Sun God" Nika may have some implications into this. Lunarians are now very interesting considering what the WG allegedly did to them.

Just throwing my thoughts on the page

Status
Not open for further replies.