What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sanji gets his heat up then i can totally see him and Zoro go to the Roof once they deal with Queen and King. Sanji's fire should bypass Kaido's scales and cause internal damage

Likewise his RS and mobility would be a nuisance for Kaido

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If Sanji gets his heat up then i can totally see him and Zoro go to the Roof once they deal with Queen and King. Sanji's fire should bypass Kaido's scales and cause internal damage

Likewise his RS and mobility would be a nuisance for Kaido
nah kaido is a battle for the worst generation members as we saw in oden's prophecy

Y’all needa stop cappin
Joyoboyo was actually known as a god-like figure (God Usopp) and was famous for his prophecies coming true (Usopp's lies). Luffy has literally no connection to the real-life JoyBoy, lol.

Also, Zoro being a Shimotsuki + Ushimaru's son and killing Kaido after it was prophesied that Kaido will be defeated in 20 years will be no different than Luffy (although there's no hint of him being directly related to JoyBoy's bloodline) inheriting his will and saving the world. It's just your bias showing, that's it, lol.

oden said that it was '' the most powerful rookies'' the 9 shadow prophecy was made by toki and was about the scabbards
And rookies already fought Kaido, Yamato fought him too, do we consider Yamato rookie too now?

End will be SH's vs Kaido with Luffy defeating Kaido in front of everyone. That's how it was always and how it will remain

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And rookies already fought Kaido, Yamato fought him too, do we consider Yamato rookie too now?

End will be SH's vs Kaido with Luffy defeating Kaido in front of everyone. That's how it was always and how it will remain
He said they will take down kaido not just fight him clearly they haven't done that yet

Post automatically merged:

By my interpretation, I believe she was talking about the dawn of the whole world. Luffy is certainly one of the shadows!
My old avi:josad:

Zoro being a Shimotsuki is super interesting, I'd be more upset if he DIDNT turn out to be one lmao. Being from an elite bloodline doesn't change the fact that he's one of the greatest success stories in manga
Yeah, he was explicitly weaker than the other Shimotsuki heir and lives to just bust his ass.
Oh, so it's confirmed Zoro is a Shimotsuki? I missed that early.
It really isn't. Maybe not even when the chapter is out and we have a good translation. But if it was 80% likely before now, it's like 98%. There's almost no way Oda would bring up those two otherwise.

Though all three of them having the same missing eye is pretty silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.