What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans ability to believe their headcanon is astonishing.

How in the hell is sanji's mom a descendant of the lunaria tribe?
Wasn't she supposed to be a human who wants nothing more than her children to be humans as well?
Should we link every fire conjurer to the lunaria tribe?
:kaidowhat:
Well she could be something else, her name alone is connected to the sky so that could be oda's way of hinting at a possible connection

Plus it would be poetic for sanji to be strong thanks to his mother instead of his father, definitely oda's style to write something like that

Yeah, he was explicitly weaker than the other Shimotsuki heir and lives to just bust his ass.

It really isn't. Maybe not even when the chaoter is out and we have a good translation.

But if it was 80% likely before now, it's like 98%. There's almost no way Oda would bring up those two otherwise.

But all three of them having them same missing eye is pretty silly.
I dont think think the spoilers are implying Ryuma is 1 eyed. Just that Ushimaru was and is related to Ryuma. So thus Zoro and Ushimaru look similar in that regard.

We can't really tell from Zombie Ryuma if he's actually 1 eyed the bandage doesn't cover the 2nd eye entirely and the scar he has on his face doesn't cross the eyes.

We have to remember, Ryuma is from hundreds of years ago, how could anyone recognize him physically? That's why it just implies Zoro looks like Ushimaru, who in turn is related to Ryuma

Yes, since last year I've theorized that Sanji would be able to handle fire at a much higher level and have a transformation with wings, since he's a super parallel to Lucifer in one piece:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-in-a-supposed-transformation-not-in-rs.5744/

Now that Oda has linked Sanji to a race that gives these properties, my theory gains a lot more traction, I'm just waiting for it to come true.
For a physiological reason for this power I’ve mentioned the idea of the drug counteracting judges changes by strengthening Soras lineage factors in Sanji. Where Sora could possibly be a descendant of the lunalia people.
How what the spoilers are saying will cause him to grow stronger is by causing a resurgence in judges lineage factors, the drug will then strengthen Soras genes as well giving Sanji much more access to the mentioned lunalia ancestry and awakening a new form to turn Sanji into the true Garuda/Devil.

Idk, orochi is a huge piece of shit, I don't see him not trying to sleep with hiyori and I don't see him taking "no" as an answer either, so who knows

But if he really did that, that would make that bastard's death so satisfying
Hiyori sleeping with him would be beyond awful. I think Denjiro would never let her do that. Even sitting beside him would piss her off

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I dont think think the spoilers are implying Ryuma is 1 eyed. Just that Ushimaru was and is related to Ryuma. So thus Zoro and Ushimaru look similar in that regard.

We can't really tell from Zombie Ryuma if he's actually 1 eyed the bandage doesn't cover the 2nd eye entirely and the scar he has on his face doesn't cross the eyes.

We have to remember, Ryuma is from hundreds of years ago, how could anyone recognize him physically? That's why it just implies Zoro looks like Ushimaru, who in turn is related to Ryuma
Toei implied ryuma was one eyed when they had his eye shine red before he slayed the dragon

Sanji fans ability to believe their headcanon is astonishing.

How in the hell is sanji's mom a descendant of the lunaria tribe?
Wasn't she supposed to be a human who wants nothing more than her children to be humans as well?
Should we link every fire conjurer to the lunaria tribe?
:kaidowhat:
Queen mentions Sanjis power is similar to this tribe?

Well she could be something else, her name alone is connected to the sky so that could be oda's way of hinting at a possible connection

Plus it would be poetic for sanji to be strong thanks to his mother instead of his father, definitely oda's style to write something like that
But the lunaria tribe is connected to the red line not the sky.
Sora and judge are both humans with no superpowers, if sanji's DJ was from his mother, then judge could've said something about it, otherwise it'll just be a forced asspull.

Yes, since last year I've theorized that Sanji would be able to handle fire at a much higher level and have a transformation with wings, since he's a super parallel to Lucifer in one piece:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-in-a-supposed-transformation-not-in-rs.5744/

Now that Oda has linked Sanji to a race that gives these properties, my theory gains a lot more traction, I'm just waiting for it to come true.
Personally I'm leaning more towards Germa but I think it's not random Oda is making the connection between Sanji's fire and King's. Now if it was Judge doing or his mom side we will have yet to see. That is if the spoilers are accurate and not misleading. Doesn't hurt to speculate tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.