What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think think the spoilers are implying Ryuma is 1 eyed. Just that Ushimaru was and is related to Ryuma. So thus Zoro and Ushimaru look similar in that regard.

We can't really tell from Zombie Ryuma if he's actually 1 eyed the bandage doesn't cover the 2nd eye entirely and the scar he has on his face doesn't cross the eyes.

We have to remember, Ryuma is from hundreds of years ago, how could anyone recognize him physically? That's why it just implies Zoro looks like Ushimaru, who in turn is related to Ryuma
That's the weird thing about referencing Ryuma in the first place. We have to see how it comes up. But knowing whether or not he had one eye at some point would be easy since that info would probably be passed down.

Chapter 1024-1025: Sanji vs Queen
Chapter 126: chapter focused on multiple locations
Chapter 127-128: Zoro vs King
Chapter 129: some lore about King‘s race and Yamato vs Kaido
Chapter 130: Luffy comes back

Joyoboyo was actually known as a god-like figure (God Usopp) and was famous for his prophecies coming true (Usopp's lies). Luffy has literally no connection to the real-life JoyBoy, lol.

Also, Zoro being a Shimotsuki + Ushimaru's son and killing Kaido after it was prophesied that Kaido will be defeated in 20 years will be no different than Luffy (although there's no hint of him being directly related to JoyBoy's bloodline) inheriting his will and saving the world. It's just your bias showing, that's it, lol.
Everyone is biased in something or another
Post automatically merged:

:kobeha:

That's the weird thing about referencing Ryuma in the first place. We have to see how it comes up. But knowing whether or not he had one eye at some point would be easy since that info would probably be passed down.
True. I guess we'll know soon. It could be some weird passed down coincidence. Maybe spoiler translations are weird and it's just Zoro looking like Ryuma instead cause Ushimaru, not even in the anime where his face is clearer, has a scar on his eye. But we also didn't see him at all after Orochi took over, so who knows

Personally I think it will go
Chapter 1024: Sanji vs Queen
Chapter 1025: Zoro vs king
Chapter 1026: Sanji vs Queen end
Chapter 1027: Zoro vs King end
Chapter 1028-1030: Start of other fights
Chapter 1031: Monster trio and Momo vs Kaido start

I’m thinking
Personally I think it will go
Chapter 1024: Sanji vs Queen
Chapter 1025: Zoro vs king
Chapter 1026: Sanji vs Queen end
Chapter 1027: Zoro vs King end
Chapter 1028-1030: Start of other fights
Chapter 1031: Monster trio and Momo vs Kaido start
You guys really don't think the other fights will be first? The chapter transitions to them at the end.

I'm also really not convinced Zoro and Sanji will be strong enough to defeat YCs and then fight Kaido. Zoro literally is on a time limit here.

Edit: this has nothing to do with ZKK stuff, that can still happen, I'm talking about legit fights

Last edited:
LMAO. So after hinting that the gomu-gomu fruit might actually be a very special fruit, now it is being hinted that the germa bois' modified dna has some god-blood in them?

What now? All these times, Sanji's diable jambe and hell memories' flames aren't from his own will(haki)? But rather, from his modified dna? SMH.

What's next? Shimotsuki bois being samurais that can summon demonic aura? Ussop being related to Sun God Nikka?

Monster trio Chosen four ftw.

:cheers:

Well aside from this rant, it's nice to see Sanji have another powerup that brings him closer to Luffy and Zoro's strength, and that is hype. Luffy's wings will become more balanced.

:steef:

You guys really don't think the other fights will be first? The chapter transitions to them at the end.

I'm also really not convinced Zoro and Sanji will be strong enough to defeat YCs and then fight Kaido. Zoro literally is on a time limit here.
Nah Oda has set this isn’t just setting up and leaving like oda did for Tobi Roppo this is like when Sanji entered in Enies Lobby. The fight began

And Zoros time limit will be fine. Onigashima raid will end in about an hour and 15 minutes

But the lunaria tribe is connected to the red line not the sky.
Sora and judge are both humans with no superpowers, if sanji's DJ was from his mother, then judge could've said something about it, otherwise it'll just be a forced asspull.
Judge didn't say anything about sanji's flames coming from his experiment

Sanji's mother was neve confirmed to be a human, she could be partially from king's race and judge could've found her on top of the red line during one of his travels

Nah Oda has set this isn’t just setting up and leaving like oda did for Tobi Roppo this is like when Sanji entered in Enies Lobby. The fight began

And Zoros time limit will be fine. Onigashima raid will end in about an hour and 15 minutes
Except he still transitioned to 4 other scenes this very chapter. I'm not convinced this is the true start to their fights. It's a lot of lore dumping/exposition

Im also not convinced in your time limit lol.
Post automatically merged:

just look at pizzabread's sig
Oh I'm in mobile you don't see sigs unless you are wide-screen lol

Judge didn't say anything about sanji's flames coming from his experiment

Sanji's mother was neve confirmed to be a human, she could be partially from king's race and judge could've found her on top of the red line during one of his travels
where sanji s mother wings buddy candies reaching hard
lanji probably just like yamato from naruto a shitty copy

Status
Not open for further replies.