• B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Lore Rundown for dummies:

Aether and Lumine, two siblings that travel between dimensions were fighting evil gods in a war in the past, but they have been banned into a world that has been turned into chaos by the same gods. One sibling arrived I think 500 years earlier and witnessed literally the loss of the other sibling aswell as how the world turned into chaos. Thus sided with the evil of the world to rebuild a new empire and reach godship.

After a placeholder war between different Archons and Gods, the ancient civilization Khaenri'ah got destroyed. It is literally like the Ancient Kingdom in One Piece. Out of this the Abyss Order got created and now the evil sibling is leading this Order to restore Khaenri'ah. On the other side the Archons have built safety havens, cities for mankind and other races to live in peace, but this peace is about to be disrupted by the evil that wants to become god themselves.

There are seven nations in Teyvat and every nation is protected by an Archon. The traveler, the good sibling is about to release all those nations, guarantee the Archons protection, if neccessary convert evil Archons and thus hold back the evil that controls the Abyss Order from making history repeat and have another war between gods, Archons and humans.

So there are several factions in Teyvat:
The Abyss Order that wants to ruin Teyvat and reach God status.
The most evil Archon and probably unredeemable Archon of Shneznaya with their national army called the Fatui, lead by the 11 Harbringers. It seems the Harbringers are redeemable, not like their leader as proven with Tartaglia.
And recently another evil Archon made their move in the recent story arc: Baal the Shogun of Inazuma who seems to be redeemable at the end of the story arc, but that is just speculation.

Very currently Baal seems to have something going on with the Fatui who have also something in common with the Abyss Order and they want to take control over the magical powers of Inazuma where Baal is Shogun.
Baal released a vision hunt decree that hunts vision bearers in Inazuma and literally robs a part of their resolution, memories and will to live. So we are currently participating in a war in Inazuma.

Previously there really was no big tension in Genshin Impact, only major conflict reveals. But Inazuma elevated the story to new levels.
Anyway that is it. There is many possible scum we could look out for flavourwise. But yeah that is it.

because you wrote a whole ass parahraph as a reply to hayumi as to why im scum? how do you expect me not to react at all when you're making stuff outta nowhere and people are actually buying it?

when you and rej lied about the check and i believed it. was a pretty rude intro to mafia on WG ngl.

i was confident when i was fluffing earlier.
ill have the same confident when i have credible reads. i was literally sussed for "having an awk intro".
Yeah this is just a straight up Wolfy post. I thought your wallie was in response to Nat and Hayumi, not me? You're already slipping with your lies. Also, now you're saying you're actually reacting? I thought you were joking and having a laugh? You seem STRESSED right now.

Yeah, you coming out and saying 'I guess I'm a Miller because I'm Town' in response to me and Rej sure seems like a rude info to Mafia. Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

You were confident when you were fluffing? That's an oxymoron. Why the hell would you feel confident when you were shit posting?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lore Rundown for dummies:

Aether and Lumine, two siblings that travel between dimensions were fighting evil gods in a war in the past, but they have been banned into a world that has been turned into chaos by the same gods. One sibling arrived I think 500 years earlier and witnessed literally the loss of the other sibling aswell as how the world turned into chaos. Thus sided with the evil of the world to rebuild a new empire and reach godship.

After a placeholder war between different Archons and Gods, the ancient civilization Khaenri'ah got destroyed. It is literally like the Ancient Kingdom in One Piece. Out of this the Abyss Order got created and now the evil sibling is leading this Order to restore Khaenri'ah. On the other side the Archons have built safety havens, cities for mankind and other races to live in peace, but this peace is about to be disrupted by the evil that wants to become god themselves.

There are seven nations in Teyvat and every nation is protected by an Archon. The traveler, the good sibling is about to release all those nations, guarantee the Archons protection, if neccessary convert evil Archons and thus hold back the evil that controls the Abyss Order from making history repeat and have another war between gods, Archons and humans.

So there are several factions in Teyvat:
The Abyss Order that wants to ruin Teyvat and reach God status.
The most evil Archon and probably unredeemable Archon of Shneznaya with their national army called the Fatui, lead by the 11 Harbringers. It seems the Harbringers are redeemable, not like their leader as proven with Tartaglia.
And recently another evil Archon made their move in the recent story arc: Baal the Shogun of Inazuma who seems to be redeemable at the end of the story arc, but that is just speculation.

Very currently Baal seems to have something going on with the Fatui who have also something in common with the Abyss Order and they want to take control over the magical powers of Inazuma where Baal is Shogun.
Baal released a vision hunt decree that hunts vision bearers in Inazuma and literally robs a part of their resolution, memories and will to live. So we are currently participating in a war in Inazuma.

Previously there really was no big tension in Genshin Impact, only major conflict reveals. But Inazuma elevated the story to new levels.
Anyway that is it. There is many possible scum we could look out for flavourwise. But yeah that is it.

ThisAncientCenturion thinks this level of helpfulness makes you appear scummy

If we really want to waste an invest on me to prove my claim later then go for it. But it’s a bad use of resources since we’d gain almost nothing from it. Proving I’m telling the truth about it wouldn’t even clear me.
I'm just saying that for me, your invest immune claim is more NAI, while Hayumi's Miller claim is more of a Town lean at this point. Considering your hella awk first post, you got to step up a bit.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I thought your wallie was in response to Nat and Hayumi, not me? You're already slipping with your lies.
i addressed the accusations once people started buying your BS.

Also, now you're saying you're actually reacting?
yeah when half the town thinks im scum based off of your BS, im naturally tensed.

Yeah, you coming out and saying 'I guess I'm a Miller because I'm Town' in response to me and Rej sure seems like a rude info to Mafia.
exactly. i didnt even know what a miller was back then.

You were confident when you were fluffing? That's an oxymoron. Why the hell would you feel confident when you were shit posting?
i came out of the gate and acted confident. you said it was awkward and people started band wagoning for no reason.

I know this from experience. When I was a new player I played differently in the next game since I was changing my playstyle. Knight is a player I remember when he started out new and he also said he was changing his playstyle.
And as a vet, I like to try and switch things up as much as possible as well. Not sure what your point is with this line of discussion? I listed off like, four things that didn't sit right with me with Conq and his defense has REEKED since.

Status
Not open for further replies.