What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a bickering that he could overcome aiming a greater good, and thats completely reasonable given how a big part of his childhood was, his biggest complains against Germa is their doings, their despise for lives, their arrogance, the kind of people they are in general.
I rather he overcome it on his own without the raid suit.. If the raid suit can bring Sanji's Diable Jambe to a new level and he can control it, then i hope the raid suit is destroyed and he can channel the power by himself..

drake can easily fight smoothie. It makes sense as a matchup. Also we still don’t even know where drake is at despite people assuming he’s fighting apoo.

if I had to guess

Smoothie vs drake or killer

snack vs drake or apoo

compote vs brook

daifuku vs wire

oven vs heat

mon’t d’or vs usopp

flampe vs nami

chopper vs strongest number( the one with the working devil fruit)

If I had to guess these would be the matchups
Calling it now gents. And I want my credit when this happens.

After fighting king hiyori gets zoro to the roof with luffy

Sanji goes to fight cp0 after beating queen

Jinbe goes to help kidd and law against bigmom

Killer defeats hawkins but at a cost. He is injured badly.

Inuijred apo flees. And injured Hawkins does so as well.

Drake vs jack

Brook vs pageone who is the only flying 6 to awake.

When it pertains to the big mom pirates I am still of the belief that koby, helmeppo, boa and her 2 sisters show up in wano. How does this happen?

It is revealed that sabo was teleported along with Bonnie to wano. They were both there at the holy land. Dying Kuma teleports both to wano kuni. Cp0 confirms sabos presence in wano. Akainu forces nearby marines to leave their post of fighting warlords and instead head to wano. As extra precaution akainu sends 2 admirals. Green bull and kizaru.

The report of akainu reaches kobys group. Boa hears the communication and concerns herself with luffy etc. Koby sees this reveals his ties to luffy and they as a group head out to wano.

When they arrive its

Boa vs smoothie

Koby vs daifuku and other bigmom priates

Helmeppo and boa sisters vs the other bigmom pirates.

Sabo arrives in wano bumps into both yamato and marco . They both reminisce over ace since sabo has his fruit. And they confirm that ace talked alot about sabo which makes sabo cry

Sabo sees his brother and zoro fight kaido. And again states that that his is brothers fight. And proceeds to stop kizaru who arrives to wano (greenbull also arrives as well on akainus orders).

Marco who is now healed up faces greenbull.

Bonnie's main role in wano is to eventually reverse the effects of aged up momo

Status
Not open for further replies.