What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ussop is gonna pull a Sugar moment.
If not then Oda is saving him for Ebalf
Him defeating a giant (Numbers) could be a great tale to brag with the Ebalf's Giant too
I'm hoping there's some level of competency to one of them at least. I dunno why it's taking Oda so long to show them all lol.

Seems like they do have a role to play at least since he's been hiding 1-3 in the least

But yeah I agree. Usopp could do some seriously cool shit against them if Oda allows it

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Because I can't lose no matter what!!!"

This statement is quiet weird for me.

Is it because he wants to go back to fight Kaido?
Or is it due to his promise with Luffy?

If it is due to the latter reason, he already lost to Kaido, isn't it. Why he doesn't talk like this when he fought Kaido.
He didn't lose to Kaido as it was not 1 vs 1 fight. They fought as team, later Luffy took it over. Now is different situation for him, He is fighting King on his own. Even if it tag team, he still has to deal with King on his own.

He has time limit also.

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Because I can't lose no matter what!!!"

This statement is quiet weird for me.

Is it because he wants to go back to fight Kaido?
Or is it due to his promise with Luffy?

If it is due to the latter reason, he already lost to Kaido, isn't it. Why he doesn't talk like this when he fought Kaido.
if he lost against King , King firstly help Queen to beat Sanji and two of them annihilate all onigashima together. Calamaties are at very different level compared to other brats.

- However, Sanji's Diable Jambe is nothing compared to the powers of King's race.

Why don't @Lance_Dragonite come out and say he made a mistake??

unless....

it is actually real

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Three possibilities:

1- Sanji's fire is already superior, but Queen doesn't know how it works cuz he thinks Sanji is just sucessfully modified Germa Cyborg like the other Vinsmokes

2-Queen is hyping King's race fire powers, but Sanji's will show to be superior

3-Fake Spoiler

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
You guys realize that the dialogue between Zoro and King just serves to prove anyone with a sword is a swordsman in Zoro's eyes?

King says he isn't bound by one fighting style.

Zoro agrees with him. And says he would do other things as well, if necessary.

So the dialogue can only allude to one outcome.

Zoro and King are swordsmen, or they are not. Because they both aren't bound to only using a sword.

:kata:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm sorry I didn't know know the authors narrative portrayal had an expiration date.

Are you really so stupid as to need the author to give you numbers every single arc? He doesn't need to put it in the story 50 times. Twice was enough. We have two arcs literally spelling it out as easy as 123 ABC you non comprehending buffoon.

Not doing something doesn't mean he can't. Your headcanons showing.

I am done with you. Continue to cope in your own echo chamber.
You quoted me with tears in your eyes because you can't stand the fact that Sanji is weaker than Zoro.

You have to lack reading skills. I asked you to prove Sanji's capability of blocking Hakai or putting a scar on a Yonko and you totally skipped that part because you know it's impossible. Why do you have to be so stubborn? Since Whole Cake Island Oda is proving Sanji fandom that no matter how loud you cry he won't hear this and won't make Sanji as strong as your headcanons portray him to be.

Parallels between Zoro and Sanji end at them both being important to Luffy as crewmates and that's about it. Power-wise. Sanji is weaker.

Now you can go Candy. Cry a river of tears away from me.

It's not that weird. He's saying he can't lose because the calamities need to be held back so Luffy can fight Kaido. There aren't many other people left who can fight them
I see. It makes sense with this narrative. My first thought is link to his promise with Luffy and his ambition. That's why it seems inconsistent for me. Because we should see this kind of speech or ambition when he fought Kaido as well.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How many chaps do you think we'll get from these fights? IMO:

1/2 more chapters of them sparring together
2 Chapters of serious Queen vs Raidsuit Sanji
2 Chapters of Serious King vs Serious Zoro (potential for Ashura)

I just feel the inconsistency and a kind of double standard. He just fought with Kaido and lose. And he seems to admit defeated easily. But with King, he declares he couldn't lose to King no matter what.

I dont know. It just feel weird for me. I might interpret something wrong.
It is kind of weird since Zoro basically yelled at everyone on the live floor that he was there to slice Kaido into pieces, showing some determination.

But on the roof he just seemed to be there more to support Luffy than to actually fight Kaido. Once Luffy said he was good, I guess Zoro was fine with fighting elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.