What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. It makes sense with this narrative. My first thought is link to his promise with Luffy and his ambition. That's why it seems inconsistent for me. Because we should see this kind of speech or ambition when he fought Kaido as well.
The thing is, Zoro's ambition is entirely put 2nd to Luffy's. This is from Zoro's own statements with Kuma. He's willing to sacrifice his life so his captain can achieve his dream.

He reiterates it again to Mihawk. He begs him to train and puts his pride aside to get stronger for Luffy. It's a huge measure of his character and its why he's one of my favorites in this series

We will

1.It’s zoro whos stronger
2. There’s no set powerscale for that to be a question
3. Will obviously be answered

Admirals and yonko is the easiest debate for the future. If in two arcs luffy is pushed to extreme diff by akainu it’s Akainu>kaido. It isn’t hard to understand fr
Never
Oda already said kaido> akainu and everyone else in sbs, manga and novels
The only current figters to be above kaido are eos teach and imu

People don't seem to understand what King and Zoro were saying when they talk about swordsmanship so I'm going to explain it.

1 - Being a swordsman doesn't mean you're limited to just swordsmanship. In other words, there's no such thing as pure swordsman. A lot of us have tried to explain that several times. A swordsman can punch, kick, used hak, another weapon or anything else they want to use.

2 - In a real fight anything goes. There's no such thing as a fair fight. We saw that when Zoro used Killer's own scythe.
The elevation of mihawk is real lol

Status
Not open for further replies.