What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will never get conclusive answers to any major powerscaling debate in One Piece.

People will still argue
- Zoro vs Sanji
- emperors vs admirals
- Mihawk vs Shanks
After One Piece ends.

I give up

We will

1.It’s zoro whos stronger
2. There’s no set powerscale for that to be a question
3. Will obviously be answered

Admirals and yonko is the easiest debate for the future. If in two arcs luffy is pushed to extreme diff by akainu it’s Akainu>kaido. It isn’t hard to understand fr

I'm hoping there's some level of competency to one of them at least. I dunno why it's taking Oda so long to show them all lol.

Seems like they do have a role to play at least since he's been hiding 1-3 in the least
I'd be cool if the last four had zoans/smiles
Trex?
Stegosaurus?
What ridiculous moves would Oda give them
Didn't you know Trex have the strongest arm strength among all Dinos
Didn't you know Stegosaurus can turn into giant drills
:rolaugh:

We will

1.It’s zoro whos stronger
2. There’s no set powerscale for that to be a question
3. Will obviously be answered

Admirals and yonko is the easiest debate for the future. If in two arcs luffy is pushed to extreme diff by akainu it’s Akainu>kaido. It isn’t hard to understand fr
Oda will find some way to make it ambiguous. And if other admirals are Zoro and Sanji opponents it will always be debated

Zoro: "If it's necessary I may need to win this battle biting your neck and tearing your windpipe...
Because I can't lose no matter what!!!"

This statement is quiet weird for me.

Is it because he wants to go back to fight Kaido?
Or is it due to his promise with Luffy?

If it is due to the latter reason, he already lost to Kaido, isn't it. Why he doesn't talk like this when he fought Kaido.
He likes to think Luffy will pull his weight, too.
Lmao the best part about this arc is that this proves

2180 with sanji at close to half strength from being damaged.

Keep coping and wait for sanji to beat queens ass in base. Then cry because sanji didn't even put the raid suit on😂😂😂 have some more copium😭
Sanji going through body changes and using "ore sama." Lol losing himself to the Raid Suit.

His lie is defeating 10 giants at once, IIRC.

I think Apoo'll somehow get most of them together and Usopp's challenge will be finding a way to stop them
Funny enough, I've had a theory that all 10 will be commanded to destroy the capital once Momo ends up saving it from Onigashima.

There is a reason Oda drew this with Apoos intro:

At first I thought it was to give the scabbards something to do (back when i thought they were stronger and when I thought Kanjuro would turn out good).

This Usopp theory is really nice though, entirely redeems him this arc if it happens

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Funny enough, I've had a theory that all 10 will be commanded to destroy the capital once Momo ends up saving it from Onigashima.

There is a reason Oda drew this with Apoos intro:

At first I thought it was to give the scabbards something to do (back when i thought they were stronger and when I thought Kanjuro would turn out good).

This Usopp theory is really nice though, entirely redeems him this arc if it happens
THAT would be cool. They push Onigashima off to the mountain and the Numbers rise up just to wreck the country

Status
Not open for further replies.