Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but what's the appeal of all this again? To be completely wrung out to dry in other parts of the forum for what is essentially an excuse to bitch at each other is really boggling me. I now see why there's quips, mannerism, and other things as it's an effort to pretend that it's more exciting than it actually is. To tell who's lying over words that are on a screen? Excuse me, how fucking succumbed do you have to be to determine that? The first moment driven by how someone is behaving from an ENTIRELY different game before this. Where's the substance? Where's the reason why I was treated like a mother fucking outlier? Ostracized for saying hello? This is a wash.
Yeah this is mafia, everyone suspects everyone :3 But srsly it 100% isn't meant personally :3
I hope you are still able to enjoy the game a bit^^

Around the time i saw him question TAC for wanting to lynch either of us. You actually saw me post something similar then and even liked my post.
Okay that doesn't make me instantly remember that post, though. Could you do me a solid and maybe find it? Also why that specific post? Because you went after Ekko hard, called him scum numerous times, asked people to vote for him, and even put him on ignore. You even said you'd be okay with your lynch as long as it removed you from him. You'll have to excuse me if i see this as quite the turnaround from you.

Okay that doesn't make me instantly remember that post, though. Could you do me a solid and maybe find it? Also why that specific post? Because you went after Ekko hard, called him scum numerous times, asked people to vote for him, and even put him on ignore. You even said you'd be okay with your lynch as long as it removed you from him. You'll have to excuse me if i see this as quite the turnaround from you.
To be fair he was pissing me off from all the tunneling and wanted his ass out so it warped my perception of him a bit, i even blocked bim (still have him blocked) and i wont go get it for you rn, im in bed and about to sleep.

Gn.

Just search my latest 10-15 posts.

Sooooooo for the record I HATE reading 50 pages of semi-fluff for an hour when I just woke up

Get your fishing rod out of my face LOL

Fishing

Look, more fishing

Trying to cozy up to the pushiest person in this game

see above

yeah from you

Do you really need to get personal

I don't think Conq is scum simply based off his reaction. Weed can do weird shit with ya, it's his second game, stop tunneling so hard please lol. Like do you have anything else other than the conq wagon?
I don't like the pushyness coming out from Destroya focused so hard on Conq. Is there anything of the sorts of an exe in trad or whatever this is.

I am not sure about Juliet either, slight scum read, but I will elaborate when I have more info on that
Zem is taking a backseat, but it's d1 and I'm doing the same lel
Drago hasn't posted enough for me to make a read

TheAncientCenturion or whatever his name is is a townread for me so far
Scum lean Ekko
Scum lean Fruiji
And I agree with Centurion that lynching one of them is going to give us a lot of info to work with, and I don't think it's TvT. But we shall see how the rest of this phase is playing out.
Fucking up your defense because you're under the influence isn't really a good enough excuse to let him off the hook. And it's second game online, but he's played tons of Mafia in real life. Not really sure why you want to give him a free pass?

Banchi

yawn-together
Are you alright? Who’s ostracizing you?
I'm fine
For a little context I was going to join a game well before this and me simply talking in a convo thread had me blatantly ignored from it not ONLY being about mafia, so now that I'm exposed to it I really don't see where the fuck that was warranted

Fucking up your defense because you're under the influence isn't really a good enough excuse to let him off the hook. And it's second game online, but he's played tons of Mafia in real life. Not really sure why you want to give him a free pass?
I'm not sure how you are seeing it as giving a free pass. I simply think you should keep a more open mind, you are tunneling too hard. And you are talking like weed can't make you paranoid, well it can xD

I am fine with going back to this in this dayphase still but there is plenty of other things coming up and I don't like how you are waaay too focused on one player. We bearly heard anything else out of you and I am pretty sure you posted most this dp

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm sorry but what's the appeal of all this again? To be completely wrung out to dry in other parts of the forum for what is essentially an excuse to bitch at each other is really boggling me. I now see why there's quips, mannerism, and other things as it's an effort to pretend that it's more exciting than it actually is. To tell who's lying over words that are on a screen? Excuse me, how fucking succumbed do you have to be to determine that? The first moment driven by how someone is behaving from an ENTIRELY different game before this. Where's the substance? Where's the reason why I was treated like a mother fucking outlier? Ostracized for saying hello? This is a wash.
i mean we all are given characters and are playing in this fictional world right?
weaving around it to find out the bad guys and make your faction win is the fun.
im sure everything's in the game and atleast i dont take anything from the game personally.
i dont get how you were ostracized though.
although im sorry if i was a part of the reason that made you feel that way.
:sweat:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
if im a first time scum like yall think wouldnt i be better off just keeping my mouth shut?

im sure thats exactly what the experienced scum mates would advise me to.
Not really imo. If you just keep your mouth shut about everything, then that's just weird. Especially when last game you were commenting on everything.

The first time I was scum, it was with experienced players like Light and Lanji, they just told me to act natural lmao.

Banchi

yawn-together
i mean we all are given characters and are playing in this fictional world right?
weaving around it to find out the bad guys and make your faction win is the fun.
im sure everything's in the game and atleast i dont take anything from the game personally.
i dont get how you were ostracized though.
although im sorry if i was a part of the reason that made you feel that way.
:sweat:
I'm just seeing words on a screen man. It's hard for me attribute things fictionally right away unless I am really enticed by it. To see just bickering especially to the point to where there's talks about ignoring other people flat out for it is literally the exact opposite of enticing, with being ostracized before, while a different story entirely, the icing on the cake.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm just seeing words on a screen man. It's hard for me attribute things fictionally right away unless I am really enticed by it. To see just bickering especially to the point to where there's talks about ignoring other people flat out for it is literally the exact opposite of enticing, with being ostracized before, while a different story entirely, the icing on the cake.
i understand where you are coming from man. i was pretty clueless during the d1 phase of my first game (this is just my second game on forums) as well when people were throwing around terms and player tendencies from past games. but that is how the d1 phase works usually. im sure you'll get the hang of it in no time bro you got this.

Banchi

yawn-together
i understand where you are coming from man. i was pretty clueless during the d1 phase of my first game (this is just my second game on forums) as well when people were throwing around terms and player tendencies from past games. but that is how the d1 phase works usually. im sure you'll get the hang of it in no time bro you got this.
Don't know what kind of attempt it'll be after all this, but I guess I'll try

Status
Not open for further replies.