What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this chapter says if you use sword doesnt make you swordman, and both roger and whitebeard werent swordsman when both of them used swords, just like shanks... I see my arguments here supperior than yours shanks fought this and that with sword... becouse roger and whitebeard did so too
Wrong. This chapter explains to us that swordsman aren't limited to just using swords. This explains to us why Mihawk used a knife when he first fought Zoro. Why Zoro used a scythe against Killer or Roger use a gun.

When Zoro fought Mr. 1 he left Zorro know he's a blade man not a swordsman. When Zoro fought Kaku he left Zoro know he was a 4 sword style user. King doesn't correct or confirms or those statement. His comment is about his fighting his style and that he doesn't limited himself to a certain style in battle.

This destroys the headcannon pure swordsman fans have been claiming before years. Even Oda is willing to get involved to destroy headcannon.

How would you react when it doesn’t happen tho?
Though some fans do it, I'm not the one who brags about it in every spoiler thread. It's a theory- and it's a legit theory with a lot backing it up. I only make fun of people who are super insecure and spam insult anyone and ZKK itself- otherwise, I never cared to bring it up by itself.

These people go around dubbing others as retarded and stupid for believing a story with a lot of evidence backing it up- all while rolling with stuff like "Sanji vs King!!"

Though some fans do it, I'm not the one who brags about it in every spoiler thread. It's a theory- and it's a legit theory with a lot backing it up. I only make fun of people who are super insecure and spam insult anyone and ZKK itself- otherwise, I never cared to bring it up by itself.

These people go around dubbing others as retarded and stupid for believing a story with a lot of evidence backing it up- all while rolling with stuff like "Sanji vs King!!"
Both sides are mehh.. just wishful thinking.

Both sides are mehh.. just wishful thinking.
It's not a wishful thinking- it's a legit theory. Much akin to most theories about the grand kingdom. Much akin to theories about Skypia being related. Much akin to theories about Luffy breaking Red Line.

You can believe it, you can not, but you can't deny it has some basis. It can not turn out true, that's okay.

But if these people are going around spam insulting people for a theory, then they'll be only ones to cry a river if it comes true.

he's getting mid diffed , remember the law of shonen , for the fight to go extreme diff the protagonist has to be at a big disadvantage when they start to hype the enemy and create surprise. As of right now they are going pretty even it seems
Let’s not jump into conclusion here lol. Oda isn’t gonna make this fight or Sanji’s fight that easy. No need for a disadvantage for this fight to be am extreme or high diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.