What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Zoro's goal, he only ever cared if someone is considered a swordsman, no more no less.
Cabaji says to Zoro "Don't mistake me for only a swordsman"
Which Zoro replies "As long as you consider yourself a swordsman I cannot lose to you"

They can be pure swordsman like Shanks or they can be superpowers swordsmen like Fuji, he could give less of a shit. Heck you could be not considered as a swordsman like King and soon to be Kaido and he'd still destroy you.

Besides, you only choose to take this narrative to avoid Mihawk being stronger than Shanks or Zoro ending up stronger than him... Then why was Shanks the rival of the WSS who is interested in swordsmen. You're only driving yourself into a corner and acting dumb.

Haki is part of being a swordsman, just like your strength, speed, and everything else is. That's about as retarded as saying "He is very speedy... so he's not a swordsman- he's a speedman!!!"

"THIS DUDE IS NO SNIPER! He has CoO! He's observation-man!!!"

God.

And are you really using minor use of hands or feet to say some character who primarily uses sword is not a swordsman lol. Kicks are irrelevant- King sits here with a whole devil fruit and fire creating technique- that's what separates him, not that he can kick things much like literally every character with legs including Mihawk and Zoro.
CoA and CoO are base tools, adv CoC is something else.
Adv CoC acts as a buffer between you and your opponent, it is antithetical to pure swordsmanship.

Kick's kings aren't minor, Rayleighs kicks saved Zoro's life. Sai and Judge use a spear and kicks, I wouldn't call them pure spearman. Kicks are all Sanji uses and he is on par with Zoro, so they aren't to be discounted just because you are a zorotard.

I don't see Mihawk incoporating brawling into his sword style and don't think he has adv CoC tbh.

I think Shanks and Mihawk had swordsmanship duels but Shanks' actual combat incorporated kicks, then he learnt adv CoC while becoming a Yonko, after he stopped dueling Mihawk. You cannot debunk this, we will have to wait and see, but that is the argument distilled as to why Shanks is not just as swordsman.

For Zoro's goal, he only ever cared if someone is considered a swordsman, no more no less.
Cabaji says to Zoro "Don't mistake me for only a swordsman"
Which Zoro replies "As long as you consider yourself a swordsman I cannot lose to you"

They can be pure swordsman like Shanks or they can be superpowers swordsmen like Fuji, he could give less of a shit. Heck you could be not considered as a swordsman like King and soon to be Kaido and he'd still destroy you.

Besides, you only choose to take this narrative to avoid Mihawk being stronger than Shanks or Zoro ending up stronger than him... Then why was Shanks the rival of the WSS who is interested in swordsmen. You're only driving yourself into a corner and acting dumb.
Zoro fandom : anyone who is a sword is a swordsman and there is not such thing as pure swordsman
Zoro himself : King, is not a swordsman while sword is his main weapon

have some fucking shame
you guys have called KIZARU is a swordsman
ffs

Yeah maybe that was just bravado when in reality he nearly reached his limit
Marco really was pushed to his limits by King to the point that Izo had to save him from some fodders.

King seems to have lost his emotions seeing how Zoro describes him as just a killing machine[/QUOTE
It took twenty years for defeat to cause Yasuie to lost that much testosterone. Marco would have gotten there in two days.
ZKK's plot is here!!! :finally::finally::finally:
Not promised, but Oda is certainly telling us explicitly.
]
So nobody is bothered that Zoro is Ryuma carbon copy ?

i find that depressing
We've know they looked alike since the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.