What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's all your assumption, I meant we will never know unless Oda make these two fight against each other.
It's not my assumption bro. Katakuri was afraid to take G4 hits whe he couldn't use FS properly and also when FS wore down for a sec Luffy made him spit blood with a random kick to the face.

Katakuri is all about tricks. He sure have some level of CoA ofc but not enough for me.

A

Akagaminoproduction

Because Sweet Commanders never left Toto Land borders. If Katakuri encountered King before. He would had his first L.

The amount of incompetence Sweet Commanders shown during invasion from a fucking rookie is beyond me. We know at least that All Stars were going out with Kaido.

It's like Katakuri was polishing his skills on LVL 1 mobs while his counter parts were practicing on Boss level people.
Mama is protective afterall...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

@Seth you're one of the last ones to join the King bandwagon. Glad you got on before we take off
I was never out from King train. You can't tell me that I wasn't hyped for King before. We often talked about King. I was probably one of first people here aside you and few others who digged King.

All of my problems come from his writing. Why he couldnt be this monstrous earlier? Oda is just a fucking fraud mate.

King has the durability/endurance of an ancient zoan + he can manipulate fire that can melt Mochi.

King > Katakuri
Now that's a logical way to look at it.... I mean the fire which is something that can melt Mochi....
:bamathink:

Now I need to reconsider my ranking about YCs....

Katakuri has the advantage of Future Sight.... (which actually lasted for 11 hours straight) but if King can overcome that, he might dominate the fight.... hmmm..

I think you sir might have been able to change my mind about Who's stronger Katakuri and King.... Logically Speaking, King now has in his arsenal things that Katakuri cannot handle!

1- He's able to tank for days (All 3 calamities do) and that's something Katakuri suffered from...
2- He's a flight fighter by nature, and very fast considering he was battling Marco... so it's like he's in Gear 4th form constantly...
3- His ability is fire... can be a MAJOR counter for Mochi...
4- He's very versatile fighter... Swords, punches, Kicks... everything!

Honestly, I'm starting to feel he's really stronger
:quest:

Because the only thing that Katakuri has an advantage over King with it... is Future Sight... and that power will eventually run out... if not 11 hours... it will be 24 hours... of not 1 day... it will be 2 days... etc... And Katakuri has NOT shown an attack that is so davastating to convince me that it can end King so far.... unless he defeats them by suffocating them like he defeated Luffy in first time... so basically using tactics to win is his only way to win I feel...

While King can win through his sheer force and power
:hope:

I still Love Katakuri more... ESPECIALLY his voice actor is Gintoki... my favorite character of all time in any medium!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I was never out from King train. You can't tell me that I wasn't hyped for King before. We often talked about King. I was probably one of first people here aside you and few others who digged King.

All of my problems come from his writing. Why he couldnt be this monstrous earlier? Oda is just a fucking fraud mate.
:suresure::suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Comparing a 5 v 2 to a 1 v1 like it proves a point. :milaugh:

Zoro used CoC to fight against Kaido.

Nik out here talking about. "Non CoC King taking attacks better than CoC Kaido" as if Zoro is putting CoC behind all his attacks against King, and King is taking them..... Lmao

You can't make this shit up....
What 5v2? Show me where Zoro was benefiting from the other 4 holding Kaido down. :ihaha:
No he didnt, lol. Zoro ripped Kaido open with first hakified attack - Tatsumaki and Kaido was screaming.
Zoro's hakified attack on King rips him open as well, the dude is literally having no expression. :yasu:
There is no CoC on Tatsumaki, try another excuse. :suresure:
The shit that I dont need to make up is what this chapter has proven - you will not fare better against Zoro just because you have CoC.
You need to be a good combatant to give Zoro trouble and sadly, Kaido isnt good enough.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.