Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I was thinking of last game where you started as Town. But yeah, when I factor in the first game I guess it doesn’t tell me much.

Both games I have been in with you during D1 you were more proactive than you have been this game. But since you were Scum in one and Town in the other, being productive isn’t really Mafia/Town indicative in the small sample size I have for you so I guess that’s a dead end.
Yes, which is what I said, and the reason I found it weird that you're susing me for being inactive.

I missed it, I will have to go look for it.

:pepeke:

It's in the same post in which I quoted you twice bestie. After you read it, I'd like to hear those two reasons please.

You misunderstand, me. Based on your interaction with Juliet, I doubt you're mates. My gut tells me that Juliet is Wolf, which means you shouldn't be Wolf, with the opposite being true. So while I think there's suss in your gameplay so far, I'd rather you play better and show you're Town so I can continue my gut check with Juliet.
what makes you exclude the possibility of one of us being third party?

and no, I am not hinting at being third party.

ThisAncientCenturion doesn't like that, nor does it make sense

If you are under a lie detect then the results will be known by tomorrow. Fuji should hit someone else instead of double tapping you
I said that I'm alright with being Jailed, not that I wanted to be Jailed. But I see your point as well. I'd rather fire off an ability, but don't necessarily think it would screw Town if I didn't, you know what I'm saying?

Wont work now, if youre scum now you know i might Jail you and thus have your other mates do the FK ,etc

Which is why im so pissed rn, why did i have to claim all this shit and people still not fully believing me.
I mean, I guess? But if I'm scum, I'm being Lie Detected anyway? This is a weird response.

ThisAncientCenturion doesn't like that, nor does it make sense

If you are under a lie detect then the results will be known by tomorrow. Fuji should hit someone else instead of double tapping you
The point of a lie detect is using it on someone you dont really trust, and i dont trust Dest so i was planning to Jail him until i get the results tomorrow.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I said that I'm alright with being Jailed, not that I wanted to be Jailed. But I see your point as well. I'd rather fire off an ability, but don't necessarily think it would screw Town if I didn't, you know what I'm saying?
ThisAncientCenturion thinks it's a waste of any ability, a very silly one at that. There is nothing to be gained besides "private" reads between the two of you.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The point of a lie detect is using it on someone you dont really trust, and i dont trust Dest so i was planning to Jail him until i get the results tomorrow.
Yes, ThisAncientCenturion is aware.

You will get results. So why double tap on a single player instead of casting a wider net? Regardless of what you do tonight, you will know if Dest is town or not tomorrow.

A silly, silly move.

Status
Not open for further replies.