Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My tips are fire, Usopp. You can visit Sensei Drago's School of Mafia. There are many available bachelor's programs such as a Bachelor of Bullshitting, Bachelor of Pissing of AL for no reason. We got master's programs too if you're down for that: Master of Trolling the players anytime you host, Master of [Secrets], Master of Stealing gifs. And if you're up for the task, you can even get yourself a Doctorate's in Towniest Townie to ever Town.
its almost temping

but i prefere this: staying as susopp

My tips are fire, Usopp. You can visit Sensei Drago's School of Mafia. There are many available bachelor's programs such as a Bachelor of Bullshitting, Bachelor of Pissing of AL for no reason. We got master's programs too if you're down for that: Master of Trolling the players anytime you host, Master of [Secrets], Master of Stealing gifs. And if you're up for the task, you can even get yourself a Doctorate's in Towniest Townie to ever Town.
Where do I apply?

Rigt Rej, i pointed out how in last game he was atleast being helpful like here:
isn't that Fischl and Oz?

also everyone changing their avatars to a Genshin character smfh, brb
that Blackbeard emote killed that statement for me lmao

the usual bullshit ofc

he is one of those who skips every cut scene possible lol
:suresure:

most likely Baal, the first evil Archon we meet, but I will make a short lore post
could also be Razor, but for the PR I would already add TAC into towncore, that PR is giving def sympathy points
Lore Rundown for dummies:

Aether and Lumine, two siblings that travel between dimensions were fighting evil gods in a war in the past, but they have been banned into a world that has been turned into chaos by the same gods. One sibling arrived I think 500 years earlier and witnessed literally the loss of the other sibling aswell as how the world turned into chaos. Thus sided with the evil of the world to rebuild a new empire and reach godship.

After a placeholder war between different Archons and Gods, the ancient civilization Khaenri'ah got destroyed. It is literally like the Ancient Kingdom in One Piece. Out of this the Abyss Order got created and now the evil sibling is leading this Order to restore Khaenri'ah. On the other side the Archons have built safety havens, cities for mankind and other races to live in peace, but this peace is about to be disrupted by the evil that wants to become god themselves.

There are seven nations in Teyvat and every nation is protected by an Archon. The traveler, the good sibling is about to release all those nations, guarantee the Archons protection, if neccessary convert evil Archons and thus hold back the evil that controls the Abyss Order from making history repeat and have another war between gods, Archons and humans.

So there are several factions in Teyvat:
The Abyss Order that wants to ruin Teyvat and reach God status.
The most evil Archon and probably unredeemable Archon of Shneznaya with their national army called the Fatui, lead by the 11 Harbringers. It seems the Harbringers are redeemable, not like their leader as proven with Tartaglia.
And recently another evil Archon made their move in the recent story arc: Baal the Shogun of Inazuma who seems to be redeemable at the end of the story arc, but that is just speculation.

Very currently Baal seems to have something going on with the Fatui who have also something in common with the Abyss Order and they want to take control over the magical powers of Inazuma where Baal is Shogun.
Baal released a vision hunt decree that hunts vision bearers in Inazuma and literally robs a part of their resolution, memories and will to live. So we are currently participating in a war in Inazuma.

Previously there really was no big tension in Genshin Impact, only major conflict reveals. But Inazuma elevated the story to new levels.
Anyway that is it. There is many possible scum we could look out for flavourwise. But yeah that is it.
I genuinely had fun writing this so it should atleast be NAI. So your statement doesn't make sense. :cheers:

Anyway good night fellas, I am out
:whitepress:

This was yesterday:

And here is more fluff talk from today:
Setting peeps on flavour increases the joy for everyone. I dont want to focus flavour I just gave a sum up and I planned to do that even before I randed my role. I have no time to engage into reads and such a blunt shading attempt is awful fam.

You can look at me and you wont find anything. I will look at you and probs find more scummy shit than I might find in a trash deposit.

I will now visit the doctor and probs be away for another hours. I am apologizing that I cant fully contribute this day due to all this irl stuff I gotta resolve today.
I wouldnt mind his lynch, either he doesnt care about what we think and continues to do nothing for the game or is scum.

Why would you purposely restrict future claiming just for a bet? Seems detrimental to Town.

D

Dragomir

Rigt Rej, i pointed out how in last game he was atleast being helpful like here:

This was yesterday:

I wouldnt mind his lynch, either he doesnt care about what we think and continues to do nothing for the game or is scum.
He said this:
I will now visit the doctor and probs be away for another hours. I am apologizing that I cant fully contribute this day due to all this irl stuff I gotta resolve today.
Let's give him a little slack about it for this day, shall we? It's understandable that he can't do barely anything besides some fluff posts if he has some very pressing matters to take care of in real life.

This was yesterday:

It’s definitely a contrast with last game so far. Last game they were low activity but still activity game contributing when they did post. I don’t remember their D1 that well though but I know it didn’t look like this. But I also understand that they apparently really like this flavor. That may skew things a little but it still notable.

I’m not sure they made more than 5 post last game during D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.