Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sanji dream was literally made in to a gag in fishman island and it was complete mockery. He literally said I found my all blue, so he didnt give a fuck. Thats a cheap dream.
Yeah yeah as if it wasn't a joke. You're discrediting your whole post by bringing that kind of arguments.

His powers are all his family, even the bounty. He has become all he hated about his family, so that cheap too. Completely destroyed character that all he has is cooking and his perverted mentality
Do i like the RS ? Hell no. I don't like it at all and frankly it doesn't bring anything. Sanji can already fly, he doesn't need boosters to be fast and his durability could have been improved by a lot of other ways.

And the invisibility stuff is boring. Only more poor gags and the stealth thing is not really my cup of tea.

I would have prefered a lot if Sanji mastered some Okama kempo, insane COO, hotter flames etc

But does it ruin Sanji whole character ? Does he stop to be kind ? does he stop to care ? to use his emotions to be better and fight ? Does he stop to cook ? NOOOOOOOOOO. So Sanji is still far from being like his family and won't ever be. If only it's his family who will maybe slowly become more and more like Sanji. Sanji will change the Germa not the contrary.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah yeah as if it wasn't a joke. You're discrediting your whole post by bringing that kind of arguments.

Do i like the RS ? Hell no. I don't like it at all and frankly it doesn't bring anything. Sanji can already fly, he doesn't need boosters to be fast and his durability could have been improved by a lot of other ways.

And the invisibility stuff is boring. Only more poor gags and the stealth thing is not really my cup of tea.

I would have prefered a lot if Sanji mastered some Okama kempo, insane COO, hotter flames etc

But does it ruin Sanji whole character ? Does he stop to be kind ? does he stop to care ? to use his emotions to be better and fight ? Does he stop to cook ? NOOOOOOOOOO. So Sanji is still far from being like his family and won't ever be. If only it's his family who will maybe slowly become more and more like Sanji. Sanji will change the Germa not the contrary.
Cap judge carrying saniis whole life
His bounty
His fire
His raid suit

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"I didnt want zoro to be from a famous family only sanji gets to do that":josad:
Post automatically merged:

Cap judge carrying saniis whole life
His bounty
His fire
His raid suit
These hypocrites man claiming zoro is good because one of his ancestors was good meanwhile literally every power sanji has came from his family and he owes it to judge

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"I didnt want zoro to be from a famous family only sanji gets to do that":josad:
Post automatically merged:

These hypocrites man claiming zoro is good because one of his ancestors was good meanwhile literally every power sanji has came from his family and he owes it to judge
There has been hundreds of shimotsukis since ryuma and only one zoro

Meanwhile all of judges kids have powers

Zkk non believers waking up to read this chapter.

R.I.P boys, you've had a good run.
:cheers:, if Zoro is gona pull out a flying dragon blaze after the medicine run out is gona be even more epic than the nothing happen moment.

By the way the cover page that all theory are using about Momo and Luffy well as many stated luffy got 3 Katana there. Why is that?

Zoro lineage is crystal clear now but his legacy isn't.

The show must go on, but I am sure that Zoro will have the last say vs Kaido.

By the way the 1% survive shit that Hawking predicted, after all the worry about choper and the other doctor, I believe can be Zoro.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I guess this also is not evidence for those who dont want to admit that not every sword weilder is a swordsman.... SMH
BM, King, Law, Kizaru and Fujitora will always remain swordsman for them even if Zoro himself says they are not
SMH :lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
Actually, y'all are falling for Oda's mind games which he loves to do to keep people like Erkan engaged, otherwise, he is nowhere to be seen. All of those people are swordsmen, Oda himself literally called King, Law and Fujitora a swordsman... Idk how many times he will manage to fool you. Zoro's answer should have told you everything - losing isnt an option so hakimen and pure swordsmen failed. :catpole:

Zoro basically admited this chapter that he couldnt even touch Kaido :josad:
He only wishes he could beat King now :pepecry:
I knew this type of BS would be pushed.

Zoro rooftop feats don't go away just because he's fighting King. This chapter gives King more hype and shows use Kaido is not used to handling pain. That makes sense since Kaido has a near invincible body he normally does get hurt so he doesn't feel pain from his body often.

It's also gives Zoro more hype. He outperformed the other rooftop SN. They would have an even harder time, expect for current Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.