Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great chapter, art on point throughout, not a page wasted, very much a “the end starts now” feel to it. And brought back some plotpoints that have been dangling for about seventy chapters now.

And Vivi on the cover reminding everyone why she is best girl

King, after floating around in the background for donkeys years, suddenly getting revealed to have a background of EoS connections? Lunarians (hey it’s Golbez from FFIV) being “gods” from the moon? Where they displaced to God’s Valley when the Celestial Dragons took over? Is that where Kaido met him? Did Rocks or the World Gov commit genocide there on his people? Is it King who told Kaido about Joy Boy (I assumed previously it would be Rocks)? How much did Whitebeard tell Marco about the past Roger told him? Many, many questions

Sanji obviously getting his Vinsmoke upgrade to exoskeleton, I’m not so pleased about, but I’ve accepted that terrible plotline is just going ti be how he is from now on and he’s Kamen Rider, so it is what it is. Banter with Zoro was good though.

Queen is still a delight. Stupid bug head floating up and down in the background lol.

So King’s fighting style is that he has no style? First time we’ve seen a swordcatcher in the series that I can remember- also can’t remember the last time Zoro really used the sword in his mouth.

And that’s the Shimotsuki connection confirmed. From the information we have, Ushimaru isn’t Zoro’s father- but Kozaburo is certain to be his grandfather. Zoro was basically said to be descended from someone on the boat that left 50 odd years ago, Ushimaru died on Wano 20 years ago. Plus there’s the question of where Zoro got his non-Wano name. Right now I’d guess that Kozaburo had three kids- Ushimaru on Wano, then Koshiro and Zoro’s mother when he went to East Blue. Zoro’s mother then marries a Roronoa and that’s where we get Zoro.

And Ryuma, basically confirmed to be Zoro’s direct ancestor who was also a one-eyed swordsman (lol, did Mihawk cut Zoro’s eye just to fit the aesthetic?) Wonder where that’s going, eh?

Jack’s hybrid looks… odd, is that four legs I see? Anyone still doubting that Inu will beat him? Might end up taking each other out with Inu’s talk of sacrifice, but it should definitely be him.

On the other hand, Perospero is about to get his ass royally kicked, don’t think he’ll be putting up much of a fight.

The flashback to Punk Hazard with Momo was a nice touch.

That’s us near the end of what will be Volume 101, 102 should finish off the non-Yonko fights, 103 the Raid, 104 Wano, ending about the ~1050 mark. Still not sure how much Oda will actually show off Perospero, Fukurokujo, Hawkins and Apoo’s (where the fuck has he and Drake went?) fights. I think all of them except Fukurokujo might get proper fights, but that’ll take a good bit of time.
This chapter kinda implies that the raid will actually last a few more hours. It would make the most sense for Kaido to be defeated right when dawn starts, and currently, the moon is at its peak in the sky

So you are just talking nonsense okay then
no i just talked facts to what zoro owed to Kozabora , you're not ready to admit he owes him too so you're in denial as always man
Post automatically merged:

1015, according to Scotch
so the viver cards correspond to the chapter numbers.. since they come out every volume? sorry it may seem obvious but i dont' know such things or liable in forgetting

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
no i just talked facts to what zoro owed to Kozabora , you're not ready to admit he owes him too so you're in denial as always man
Post automatically merged:

so the viver cards correspond to the chapter numbers.. since they come out every volume? sorry it may seem obvious but i dont' know such things or liable in forgetting
nope comparing zoro training to get sword skills something anyone can get to sanji getting magical powers through his daddy's experiments is fucking ridiculous, it's dumb even by candyboi standards, you're just spouting nonsense because you know it's not the same thing but you need to say something so you won't feel like you lost.

This chapter kinda implies that the raid will actually last a few more hours. It would make the most sense for Kaido to be defeated right when dawn starts, and currently, the moon is at its peak in the sky
Oh yeah, Kaido is not going down until dawn.

But we’re at the end of the fights, Oda might do what he did with Cracker and Katakuri and make the fights last a few hours, but these are the final fights
I’m not sure about that tbh

King's punch couldn't even move zoro. While king fucking threw raid suit sanji 50 meter away. In what world are they even close?? I am sick of the reddit agenda of they both are "almost equal". Because they are fighting side by side. By their logic in rooftop luffy and zoro are equal right?!!
That is exactly the reason why people laugh about the Zorofandom, you guys are straight up stupid.

Zoro blocked Kings punch with his sword! It was not a direct hit or whatever.

Sanji blocked 2 of Kings kicks before aswell while holding a child, why do you ignore that?

And where the fuck did he threw Sanji 50 meters away?
Sanji looked away because someone called him, King grabbed his neck and Sanji started talking with Momo ignoring King - giving him time to transform and start his attack lmao
Then King Kamikaze dived while holding on to Sanji into a building.

But let's ignore the fact that King disarmed 2 of Enma Zoro's swords with just 1 hand.

Or this, where Queen stopped both Luffy and Zoro and spit them out like trash.

Zoro: "Well, we're not going anywhere with them around!!!"

Zoro: "But neither route...will be that simple."

Oda: They are the wings of the Pirate King!
Marco: They are both the stars of this stage!

Sanji fights Hybrid Queen in Base form, while Zoro struggles with Human King.

Zorofans: jUsT hOw CoUlD tHeY bE eQuAl?

This Manga is made for kids and Oda is making things as much as simple to understand as possible, yet you have the Zorofandom out here, not able to comprehend the most obvious things...

That is exactly the reason why people laugh about the Zorofandom, you guys are straight up stupid.

Zoro blocked Kings punch with his sword! It was not a direct hit or whatever.

Sanji blocked 2 of Kings kicks before aswell while holding a child, why do you ignore that?

And where the fuck did he threw Sanji 50 meters away?
Sanji looked away because someone called him, King grabbed his neck and Sanji started talking with Momo ignoring King - giving him time to transform and start his attack lmao
Then King Kamikaze dived while holding on to Sanji into a building.

But let's ignore the fact that King disarmed 2 of Enma Zoro's swords with just 1 hand.

Or this, where Queen stopped both Luffy and Zoro and spit them out like trash.

Zoro: "Well, we're not going anywhere with them around!!!"

Zoro: "But neither route...will be that simple."

Oda: They are the wings of the Pirate King!
Marco: They are both the stars of this stage!

Sanji fights Hybrid Queen in Base form, while Zoro struggles with Human King.

Zorofans: jUsT hOw CoUlD tHeY bE eQuAl?

This Manga is made for kids and Oda is making things as much as simple to understand as possible, yet you have the Zorofandom out here, not able to comprehend the most obvious things...
mr morj's latest video just makes SOOO MUCH SENSE

oda likes to keep the trio's standing equivocal as hell

at one moment its luffy ~ zoro> sanji

at another its Luffy>zoro~sanji

go watch his latest video it very constructively put together

Just love how I been calling things.

Zkk is happening

Sanji is clearly augmented with a lineage factor from kings race.

All that is left is for Sanji to fight cp0 after he claps queen and for Zoro to help fight against kaido after he claps king.

The more people hype Sanji means they hype king even more since Sanji has his people lineage factor but is likely much weaker.

While Zoro is gonna clap a race known as god. Also zkk. Killing a dragon above the capital like ryuma. You love to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.