Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly the reason why people laugh about the Zorofandom, you guys are straight up stupid.

Zoro blocked Kings punch with his sword! It was not a direct hit or whatever.

Sanji blocked 2 of Kings kicks before aswell while holding a child, why do you ignore that?

And where the fuck did he threw Sanji 50 meters away?
Sanji looked away because someone called him, King grabbed his neck and Sanji started talking with Momo ignoring King - giving him time to transform and start his attack lmao
Then King Kamikaze dived while holding on to Sanji into a building.

But let's ignore the fact that King disarmed 2 of Enma Zoro's swords with just 1 hand.

Or this, where Queen stopped both Luffy and Zoro and spit them out like trash.

Zoro: "Well, we're not going anywhere with them around!!!"

Zoro: "But neither route...will be that simple."

Oda: They are the wings of the Pirate King!
Marco: They are both the stars of this stage!

Sanji fights Hybrid Queen in Base form, while Zoro struggles with Human King.

Zorofans: jUsT hOw CoUlD tHeY bE eQuAl?

This Manga is made for kids and Oda is making things as much as simple to understand as possible, yet you have the Zorofandom out here, not able to comprehend the most obvious things...
SHUT THE FUCK UP
King low diffs Queen tops

Amazing chapter!!

Finally after 2 years, we have some King's panels and it's really good.
I wanted some hype from Oda but never i imagined that Oda will hype through Whitebeard himself and saying King and his tribe came from "Land of Gods" :steef:
And i thought that was all, but the next page Oda still talked about that with Marco asking to Izo "do you believe in gods ?"
There is something really fishy there, King is not just a mere a Yc1 ? Super interesting!!

Queen vs Sanji looks good, and he confirmed Sanji is not from Lunaria nor having his King's DNA by saying "you are not from Lunaria, so how it is possible ?" and Sanji gave the same answer "Passion". Nothing to think about that more. But he is getting a new PU which makes sense since RS is not enough to push anyone directly at YC2 lvl. Queen also started to use his haki, finally!!

Momo adult looks super good tho, a dragon vs dragon soon ? He will probably think he can face Kaido today lol, let's see!

And finally, the line we waited for a long time : Zoro looks exactly like Ryuma!! Imagine revealing that before Onigashima coming at Wano...
Ushimaru looks like he is related to Zoro and it looks like they have the same face, how Gyukimaru who loved his master started to attack Zoro ? need explanation for this ...

Zoro vs King looks super good, as expected Oda won't shit on any Zoro's fight and opponent! You can see the drawing style is better and more detailed. King tanking onigiri and still fighting like nothing is crazy, killer got destroyed by that ....
Zoro calling King "killing machine" is also dope, means King is ready to do anything to win exactly like Zoro's speech!!
I'm smelling that one of the best fight in One Piece gonna happen, because King is the only one who could give to Zoro some real difficulties. None of Zoro's previous opponents in 1 vs 1 were good.

Anyway, all hail ZKK! :amazing:

Ryuma, Ushimaru and Zoro all look badass, dumb fox pet though lol.
Zoro and Sanji watching each others backs, hopefully this continues to be a 2vs2 which will has the potential to be more interesting choreography wise.
King's trick sword was cool.
Sanji is a Lunaria descendant through Sora? We'll have to wait and see, hells memories return incoming?
Momo looks like Oden in base and Kaido in Dragon, wonder if we'll get to see his hybrid form:moonwalk: Yamato will have to give up her claim as Oden once and for all.:milaugh:
Could you give me one single reason why sora could come from King's tribe ? and not because her name means Sky, not that ..
Queen was sure Sanji is not from Lunaria because King's tribe are probably all black, have wings and fire behind them, Sora has nothing of that. What make you think that ? :nicagesmile:

i'm not debating that but still does it matter if its mid-arc portrayal most of the time its still the climax and the grand exposition shown in a very highlighted manner sometimes no different than the climax of the arc itself

the question is does it really matter if its intra arc?
Luffy isn't serious most of the time so trying to power scale him from his failures against Apoo/ Monet/ x other fodder characters is not a real representation if his strength.

If Luffy was serious he'd tear through the low ranking enemies of opposing crews and eliminate large amounts of drama and tension. It would be like if Kaido just knocked the strawhats all out personally giving them no real method to defend themselves, but done on the protagonists side which would ruin the drama rather than heighten it.

Just because most of the time Luffy isn't all out serious, doesn't mean that we shouldn't use the all out serious mode as his actual strength level, because that is what put him as the fifth emperor and got him to be the top pirate king contender.

Nah, I can't imagine an arc without Zoro...look at WCI
WCI was the second best arc post TS, just a shame zorotards had to skip it.
And yes needing his strongest techniques against King stops it from being Mid diff lol.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy isn't serious most of the time so trying to power scale him from his failures against Apoo/ Monet/ x other fodder characters is not a real representation if his strength.

If Luffy was serious he'd tear through the low ranking enemies of opposing crews and eliminate large amounts of drama and tension. It would be like if Kaido just knocked the strawhats all out personally giving them no real method to defend themselves, but done on the protagonists side which would ruin the drama rather than heighten it.

Just because most of the time Luffy isn't all out serious, doesn't mean that we shouldn't use the all out serious mode as his actual strength level, because that is what put him as the fifth emperor and got him to be the top pirate king contender.

WCI was the second best arc post TS, just a shame zorotards had to skip it.
And yes needing his strongest techniques against King stops it from being Mid diff lol.
Lmfao wci was ass.

Could you give me one single reason why sora could come from King's tribe ? and not because her name means Sky, not that ..
Queen was sure Sanji is not from Lunaria because King's tribe are probably all black, have wings and fire behind them, Sora has nothing of that. What make you think that ? :nicagesmile:
Oda is probably cagily hiding King's look behind a mask for a reason, I think King will be blond like Sora, the wings I think are covered in his suit also, not black necessarily.

Sora could have been half or less, and this is atavism from Sanji, the tribe is meant to have died out, but here Queen notices the similarities. Zoro is probably less than 1/16th Ryuma or something depending how many generations back he was, and still the blood runs strong.

Sea snails climb the red line

King's fire kick was drawn suspiciously like Sanji's diable jambe originally

King has a hell memories effect going on passively

Because stealth black is based on invisibility not fire

Because Sanji's fire powers are reliant on emotion, the antithesis of Germa powers where lack of emotion is viewed as strength.
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao wci was ass.
You predominately like Zoro moments so I can see why you'd say that.
You can say you don't like post-ts in general, but speaking of post-ts, but I don't think you can really argue Fishman Island- Punk Hazard are better than WCI, and the prolonged nature of some of the fights against weak characters and some of the PIS on Luffy's part made Dressrosa a bit distasteful to me.

But the fight between Luffy and Katakuri was the best fight post-ts, finding out Sanji's backstory was interesting, Luffy's determination to get Sanji back and his emotional declaration he couldn't be PK, Jinbe refusing Big Mom, Brook outsmarting, Pedro's sacrifice. Puts it up there for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.