Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen shows black CoA. According to some black CoA wankers Queen was holding back his CoA Haki against Big Mom since Queen didn't show black CoA against her. :goyea: Ridiculous logic as only the low IQ trolls uses. :vistalaugh:

As for the other Zorobois, what were they saying? ''If you hold and use a sword you are a swordsman nothing more.''

Oda in this chapter to Zorobois: ''you guys can't read'' :funky:

Zoro: ''You are just a bloodthirsty brute''
King: ''I never understood why anyone would stick to traditional forms and techniques in a real battle.''
Zoro: ''Yeah I guess you have a point. You never claimed to be a swordsman after all. ''
Zoro: ''I might be willing to bite through your throat too! I can't afford to lose!''

Zoro admits being a bloodthirsty brute >>>>> being a swordsman.

Oda confirms via King and Zoro agrees: swordsman = traditional forms and techniques.

We were saying this for years while Zorobois were wanking Mihawk's title.

Mihawk's title is officially shit to top tiers now, Mihawk wankers should drop reading One Piece. :milaugh:

The argument was that Zoro begged Mihawk so he could defeat guys like top YCs King so he can help Luffy to be the PK. Its not like Zoro is going to fight Yonko 1 v 1. He will always fight YCs. Top YCs like King > Mihawk confirmed as Zoro is desperate enough to be a bloodthirsty brute instead of being a swordsman against King.

Now its time for other zorobois;

What were they saying?

''Slashes don't knock people down, Luffy knock down Kaido because he uses punch'' :vistalaugh:

Literally in this chapter: Zoro knocks King down with a slash that weaker than Asura.

Zoro : ''I wanted at least knock Kaido down''

-Kaido stands still after Asura Slash
-King gets knocked down after Oni Giri Slash

Asura was so weak Zoro can't even knock Kaido down like he knocked King with Oni Giri slash. :goyea:

All Zoro could do leaving a weak small scar to Kaido just like Otto Wallin scarred Tyson Fury, but he couldn't score any knock down to win the fight.

Judgement Day for Zorobois and Mihawk wankers :cheers: @MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Arrow @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @BleakAsh @WesMidnight @Guiding_Thunder @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Tejas @Chaves @Lukegranders @Bango🍅 @rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Adam-san @Ishin @The Unworthy @Ninjashadow0209 @notAfanboy @Shiroyru @Bullet @Trafalgar_D_Law @uyuu @Jackteo @Desolate Smaug @Ichiro Miyata etc etc

Last edited:
Dude , are you dumb or something ? People wrote one hundred times fucking same shit.
If he add King gene to his child , why do their fucking raid suit design as a fireproof ? Just answer that question . Stop making noise.
You are biggest dumb fuck here LOL you expect me to read everybody's comment :suresure::suresure:

Sanji says after using RS two times he is changing, you can't read you low IQ troll go cry somewhere else

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ace being Roger's son proves how much of a role your bloodline plays in literally anything
How? Ace was shitte. :kriwhat:
Not like the entire bloodline of Shimotsuki's all the way since Ryuma have been notable figures...
Shimotsuki Yasuie - nothing special.
Shimotsuki Ushimaru - nothing special.
Shimotsuki Kozaburo - nothing special.
And so on, you catch my drift.
None of them are even close to what Zoro is, not even Ryuma himself.:goyea:

Queen shows black CoA. According to some black CoA wankers Queen was holding back his CoA Haki against Big Mom since Queen didn't show black CoA against her. :goyea: Ridiculous logic as only the low IQ trolls uses. :vistalaugh:

As for the other Zorobois, what were they saying? ''If you hold and use a sword you are a swordsman nothing more.''

King: ''I never understood why anyone would stick to traditional forms and techniques in a real battle.''
Zoro: ''Yeah I guess you have a point. You never claimed to be a swordsman after all. ''
Zoro: ''I might be willing to bite through your throat too! I can't afford to lose!''

Oda confirms via King and Zoro agrees: swordsman = traditional forms and techniques.

Mihawk's title is officially shit to top tiers now, Mihawk wankers should drop reading One Piece. :milaugh:

The argument was that Zoro begged Mihawk so he could defeat guys like top YCs King so he can help Luffy to be the PK. Its not like Zoro is going to fight Yonko 1 v 1. He will always fight YCs. Top YCs like King > Mihawk confirmed as Zoro is desperate enough to be a bloodthirsty brute instead of being a swordsman against King.

What were they saying?

''Slashes don't knock people down, Luffy knock down Kaido because he uses punch'' :vistalaugh:

Literally in this chapter: Zoro knocks King down with a slash that weaker than Asura.

Asura was so weak Zoro can't even knock Kaido down like he knocked King with Oni Giri slash. :goyea:

All Zoro could do leaving a weak small scar to Kaido just like Otto Wallin scarred Tyson Fury, but he couldn't score any knock down to win the fight.

Judgement Day for Zorobois and Mihawk wankers :cheers: @MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Arrow @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @BleakAsh @WesMidnight @Guiding_Thunder @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Tejas @Chaves @Lukegranders @Bango🍅 @rerere @Legendaryconquer#1 @Adam-san @Ishin @The Unworthy @Ninjashadow0209 @notAfanboy @Shiroyru @Bullet @Trafalgar_D_Law @uyuu @Jackteo @Desolate Smaug @Ichiro Miyata etc etc
wtf Its literally Confirms Mihawk >>> every mf who wield a sword.

Zoro currently fighting with a allrounder who using a sword lol.

Seems like Sanji is the only one you can root for cause he's not some next coming of X
His dreams isn't the same his ancestors or relatives

Unlike Zoro and Luffy
Luffy is destined to be PK like Roger and joyboy like Joyboy himself. All 3 from the D. Clan
Zoro is destined to be WSS like his ancestors Ryuma and ushirama

Can't wait to see Sulong Dukes vs Pero/Jack
Next chapter Kidd/Law vs BM?

Last edited by a moderator:

What were they saying?

Imagine Zoro and Mihawk staring each other down moments before their final duel, and then Zoro just pulls out a gun (with insanely fast bullets somehow) and shoots Mihawk in the head. No one in their right mind would say that Zoro winning that way makes him the stronger swordsman, but according to Zorofanboys, it still counts. Hope these loons never try to win a martial arts tournament, because I could see them showing up, wearing a gi and black belt, and then pulling out a gun to beat their opponents. They’d think that makes them the best martial artists, and then get disappointed when they find out that, instead of winning, they get disqualified (and arrested)

A

Akagaminoproduction

Seems like Sanji is the only one you can root for cause he's not some next coming of X

Unlike Zoro and Luffy
Luffy is destined to be PK like Roger and joyboy like Joyboy himself. All 3 from the D. Clan
Zoro is destined to be WSS like his ancestor Ryuma

Next coming of Judge lmao.... he is the closest

Unlike Zoro and Luffy

Sanji's dream isn't combat related and will most likely be achieved as a consequence of the journey rather than personal effort.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

What were they saying?

As expected, you didnt even realize that Zoro bodied all of you this chapter. :ihaha:

Unlike Zoro and Luffy

it doesnt even make sense cuz sanji is a weakling who currently fighting with yc3 queen lol

What were they saying?

No one

You: Writes cringe post that has no logic and makes no sense.... proceeds to cheer himself with said post

Status
Not open for further replies.