Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also … I don’t know if it’s just me but these reads don’t quite land as real … I think it’s cause there’s 2 fairly easy reads (night and prof) that are pretty much consensus anyway, but he’s gone to lengths to explain them

And then 2 reads on Nat and Zem (about whom I have no idea) that are just ‘seems town’

But then nothing about other players who have been very active and have a body of play to dig into?
Hayumi is also trying to excuse his lower presence this game because he doesn't want to get burnt like he did last game and I don't know how I feel about that line.

So you and Fuij go at one another for pages. Ppl suggest it's not town v town, you both back off, town read one another. So if we believe that logic and Fujis claim, you are the scum.

You jump on my lynch wagon to get it started (while I am sleeping no less), and let others take over after.

The fishing posts I don't feel like looking up. But i have made my case on that before

And now you start saying "you want to believe the claim" until you suddenly dont again. I don't think you are town this game ever and yes you will be lynched

Hayumi is also trying to excuse his lower presence this game because he doesn't want to get burnt like he did last game and I don't know how I feel about that line.
Yeah, if theyre experienced they should know that its too easy for scum to fall into that kind of plan, and the correct response to any opposition would be to engage in the game more. Adhering to this notion of not wanting to get burnt at the expense of playing in a way that your hypothetical teammates cant realistically read you is a madness

The problem is that ur trying to not rustle anyone's feathers, are u scared? U already mentioned once that ur tryna play careful, it's not a good look on someone who claimed Miller.

I dont like Miller claims so u better bring smth to the table for me.
Again, I don’t give a fuck about other’s feathers this game. I want to watch my SELF as in I’m trying not to jump to conclusions or say shit that I’m unsure of and end up getting fooled so easily like my last tragic game.

ok.
still doesnt explain why are you not helping us solve though.
I haven’t been that active because I have other shit going on. I have time to reply to people directly wanting conversation, but currently I’m not about to go and read the 50+ pages I haven’t read at all. I’m getting bits and pieces rn

Yeah, if theyre experienced they should know that its too easy for scum to fall into that kind of plan, and the correct response to any opposition would be to engage in the game more. Adhering to this notion of not wanting to get burnt at the expense of playing in a way that your hypothetical teammates cant realistically read you is a madness
My hypothetical teammates can’t usually read me anyways so this isn’t much of a difference. I don’t know how many times I have to prove I don’t have a meta that’s simple as: 1, 2, 3. Last game everyone said I was being too active and was probably scummy. Now that I’m not being vocals it’s a problem for some of them. Goes to show my point that people don’t know shit about my town play

Status
Not open for further replies.