Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing. It’s just like Dyna/Zara/Cal & Ryu.
You have to remember though that Hayumi started the Ryu CFD and I followed for the laughs. I had no idea it would snowball into Ryu actually being lynched. Could there be an attempt to save someone right now? For sure. But I don't think it's the same thing. But yeah, I'm not a super fan of the Melkor wagon picking up speed like it did.

We don’t need more role info. Just fire at a inactive or someone who wouldn’t give a vote with reason, or a follower who gave opinion and we shall see if it rolls

Zemmi

GodMommie
Y'all kno what, I haven't liked the lie detect claim, it was the similar kinda stuff I was gonna fake claim in Aries' Bleach game, having a one-shot and all that.

Like it just seems convenient af, I'm giving Fruit a chance to confirm himself but that claim is just suspect considering it's smth scum could easily claim.
Issue is he will have a hard time confirming himself, the person who he "jails" isn't even aware of it, and anyone can bull a bs lie detect off.

Listen at this points it’s LM, uwu or misty. We don’t have time to go back. And we don’t need more claims. All 3 roles are vital claims so that doesn’t really matter. At this point base it on reads and we figure it out next DP.

LM don’t look like he trying anyway so I’m keeping my vote. I checked on amber. I don’t see investigator as a thing for this character but I never played the game only read up on wiki. Also it says a pyro. It’ll be interesting to see the flip and will give flavour more meaning anyway knowing the character
Put Xlaw on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.