Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abi ill go back over this tonight i promise but why aren't u all in on Conq anymore what happened?
I can still vote Conq at any time but no one else wanted to and in fact three or four players came out and defended him; there's been lots of resistance whenever I bring him up. Then Ekko came and said that he was a noble, like Conq, and had a similar passive to the Frame Immunity that Conq claimed. I don't really trust Ekko's words, but no one has really brought up Conq since then so I decided not to be stubborn. I went to Juliet but that didn't really go anywhere. I was on Misty as well but she claimed a protective role, so I'd rather not mislynch that just in case, especially when there were more appealing options to me.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Also something I really don't like about most of these claims is they are far greater than mine, but since there are so many of them, I will just write it down to the hosts hate me.

I think Juliet is sus but not enough to kill someone who just subbed in and cant defend themselves. Juliet was suspicious but I thought Misty was significantly more suspicious. If everyone is scared to death of lynching a Town doc then Juliet would have been a good information lynch with a chance of flipping Scum because of their interactions with Misty.
The other options for you, it seems, is to go after people that have claimed?

I can still vote Conq at any time but no one else wanted to and in fact three or four players came out and defended him; there's been lots of resistance whenever I bring him up. Then Ekko came and said that he was a noble, like Conq, and had a similar passive to the Frame Immunity that Conq claimed. I don't really trust Ekko's words, but no one has really brought up Conq since then so I decided not to be stubborn. I went to Juliet but that didn't really go anywhere. I was on Misty as well but she claimed a protective role, so I'd rather not mislynch that just in case, especially when there were more appealing options to me.
doesn'tt the resistance make you more inclined to push that tho

Status
Not open for further replies.