Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe all these claims are real, I wish I did know flavor because it would come in useful. I do feel like LM might have been a panic claim, I'm now almost certain that scum has a list of fake claims.
Too many players there has to be. It be too easy to miss claim someone else. Especially with it being a game there are so many choices I’d assume

Your play looked shady. You were posting but not making much movement. Felt like you were making yourself seem without drawing suspicion.

I’d have rathered gone for UwU, Misty, or Xlaw. But 2 have claims people want to wait on and Xlaw just subbed in/isn’t around.

I’m sure you’re about to have an equally good claim.
If you felt Juliet was suss, and you did since you threw a vote on her before realizing she subbed out, how much of a chance does that sub really deserve?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Too many players there has to be. It be too easy to miss claim someone else. Especially with it being a game there are so many choices I’d assume
I haven't played a game here yet that provided fake claims but restrictions or punishments from scum for claiming, there is neither in this game it seems, and this has to be like the last game which I didn't play that had the list X was talking about.

If you felt Juliet was suss, and you did since you threw a vote on her before realizing she subbed out, how much of a chance does that sub really deserve?
I think Juliet is sus but not enough to kill someone who just subbed in and cant defend themselves. Juliet was suspicious but I thought Misty was significantly more suspicious. If everyone is scared to death of lynching a Town doc then Juliet would have been a good information lynch with a chance of flipping Scum because of their interactions with Misty.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Vote Count - 6

Destroya: UwU -> Night raid -> Conquist -> TACy -> Misty -> Conquist -> Ekko -> UwU -> Xlaw
Lord Melkor: Fuji -> Misty
Natalija: Light -> Wris -> Fuji
MistyCatGodess: Night raid -> Nat -> Ekko -> LM
Fruitji: Lord Melkor -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Ekko -> Conquist -> Fuji -> Conquist -> Nat -> Misty -> LM
Wris: Tobi -> *
Ekko: Fuji -> Conquist -> Misty -> UwU
ThisAncientCent: Fuji -> Drago -> Fuji -> Drago -> RippedCal
~UwU~: Fuji -> Nat -> UwU -> Misty -> Tobi
Hayumi: LM
Tobi: UB
T-Pein: UwU
Dr_Professor: Bogard -> Misty -> Xlaw -> *
Dragomir: Fuji -> Ekko -> Misty
Grammaton: Hayumi -> Fuji -> Hayumi
Conquistador: Fuji -> Hayumi -> UwU
Zem: UB
Xlaw: Misty
Nick: Misty -> LM
Underworld Broker: LM
Night Raid: Hayumi -> *

LM - 5
UwU/Misty - 3
UB - 2
Tobi/Xlaw/Cal/Fuji/Hayumi- 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes.

Please bold your votes if you want them to count.

that LM wagon grew too fast wow

Status
Not open for further replies.