Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen at this points it’s LM, uwu or misty. We don’t have time to go back. And we don’t need more claims. All 3 roles are vital claims so that doesn’t really matter. At this point base it on reads and we figure it out next DP.

LM don’t look like he trying anyway so I’m keeping my vote. I checked on amber. I don’t see investigator as a thing for this character but I never played the game only read up on wiki. Also it says a pyro. It’ll be interesting to see the flip and will give flavour more meaning anyway knowing the character

doesn'tt the resistance make you more inclined to push that tho
Yes but I'm not going to waste my energy trying to push a wagon no one seems to want on D1. He hasn't left my suss pool but I thought my efforts would be better directed elsewhere instead of spending forty eight hours tunneling him. I'm hoping someone Vigs him for me.

I am not all flavour talk wtf, anyway I don't like Ekko because earlier he said something about a Rej wagon gaining speed or so, I just checked the votecount and noone voted me, it's again this chaos I don't like and that's another point why I can't commit yet...chaos
I do not get what you are saying here? You are saying that you do not want to commit because game is ...chaotic.?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Listen at this points it’s LM, uwu or misty. We don’t have time to go back. And we don’t need more claims. All 3 roles are vital claims so that doesn’t really matter. At this point base it on reads and we figure it out next DP.

LM don’t look like he trying anyway so I’m keeping my vote. I checked on amber. I don’t see investigator as a thing for this character but I never played the game only read up on wiki. Also it says a pyro. It’ll be interesting to see the flip and will give flavour more meaning anyway knowing the character
shes a ranger/scout so it checks out, but he could just be faking a cop n giving tmi on others

Status
Not open for further replies.