Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Rolling a 5 star weapon or characters: :cheers:.

Realizing you can't level them up: :goatasure:.
relateable lmao, but I dont mind grinding 2 weeks tog et stuff, I extra keep my 60x resin thing for those cases hehe
all my artifacts are pretty mediocre, I just had luck with my Hu Tao artifacts a bit I guess, oh and Zhongli I guess

relateable lmao, but I dont mind grinding 2 weeks tog et stuff, I extra keep my 60x resin thing for those cases hehe
all my artifacts are pretty mediocre, I just had luck with my Hu Tao artifacts a bit I guess, oh and Zhongli I guess
I wanted a Claymore for Eula.

No material to ascend it and now Wolf Claymore is stuck at level 20 and not strong yet...

Emil

Certified Memelord
I remember I wanted to build pity for Hu Tao and get some 4 star constellations, but then Keqing appeared 10 rolls in the Hu Tao banner and I didn‘t get Hu Tao.
oh i got jean on hutao banner randomly after 20 rolls iirc

never was able to get hutao after ward rikt
Post automatically merged:

im enjoying this razor xingqie kaeya comp rn

actually sick af for 3 4 star champs

razor hits like a truck with rain swords and kaeya ult spinning around him, electrocharging, superconducting, freezing, shattering everything lmao

add venti support as cherry on top to shuffle one of those elements together in his ult lol
Post automatically merged:

refined sacrificial sword on xingqie is too op

u have pretty much perma rain swords lol

perma 30%+ damage reduction and 6% heal on each sword over and over

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It's a big grade down from playing PGR to this in terms of combat only though story wise and open world is greater than PGR
the fuck is PGR :josad:

but yeah Genshin is amazing if it comes to the aspect of playing a story, until the content wall drops and you have to wait some weeks for the next patch

glad Genshin tho is consistent, it means all 6 weeks a new patch dropping out and they wont change their pacing, so you can always shedule it in your life and even if you played through you can just relax and wait for the story to continue, getting into the story and lore of Genshin really really helps with enjoying the game, else you will end like a super pleb like @Ekkologix