Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'm about to be gone for a bit so everyone play nice.

@Fruitji you got to say which post of mine you Lie Detected because that's kind of suss if you don't. Don't like how you dipped after Ekko asked you more than once to do so. I also want to know how exactly your Jailer works. Does it make actions fail on me?

@Cult please don't fucking Cult me. Thanks.

D

Dragomir

Would she not get a notification of that?
No. Only actions that demand feedback like investigative and conversion ones get told their action failed.
How does that make him probably town? Could he not be the scum tracker or claim one of his mates' actions?

Come on now Drago
Of course, he can. But what's more likely? He's scum who just happened to get really really lucky or he's just town?

See, I do disagree with this. There wasn't a ton in D1 that I though 'wow, I sure need a lore master to explain this to me'. You keep wanting to suss the lore master for being quieter and I kind of think that's NAI. I think this is what the root of our disagreement over that UWU shit. Now that he flipped SK, I obviously wasn't defending him. If you want to use this as a leaping off point to then look into those quiet lore master further and see if they've done something scummy OTHER than just keep quiet, than I agree with you. But to simply call them scum for being quiet because they know the lore I think is wrong.

Also, I'm calling Tobi scum because he coasted like this in back to back game as Wolf, not because he's a quiet lore master.
Iirc in a previous game someone other than me knew flavor of the game we were playing but they were trying to mislead with some stuff or not help at all which looked bad on them, they flipped scum. So tbh I'd rather have ppl who know flavor talk in here to see if they're trying to pull same things

Emil

Certified Memelord
See, I do disagree with this. There wasn't a ton in D1 that I though 'wow, I sure need a lore master to explain this to me'. You keep wanting to suss the lore master for being quieter and I kind of think that's NAI. I think this is what the root of our disagreement over that UWU shit. Now that he flipped SK, I obviously wasn't defending him. If you want to use this as a leaping off point to then look into those quiet lore master further and see if they've done something scummy OTHER than just keep quiet, than I agree with you. But to simply call them scum for being quiet because they know the lore I think is wrong.

Also, I'm calling Tobi scum because he coasted like this in back to back game as Wolf, not because he's a quiet lore master.
fair enough but quietness in itself is scummy
if im gna at any point in the game start hunting inactives and forcing them to talk, i'll start by the loremasters

Status
Not open for further replies.