Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I want to talk about Gram's death again. I do believe that it was an attempt by mafia to frame Hayumi. However, for mafia to want to do that, they'd have to be someone who knew that Gram was hard suspecting Hayumi yesterday. So, I don't think that person would be Mel, Aether, Queen Emi, Xlaw, or T-Pein. They can still be mafia but not the person who came up with the idea to kill Gram. Fuji expressed that he wasn't going to be active at EoD which was when Gram was pushing against Hayumi the hardest, so I don't think he'd be that person either.

That person I think would be in-between here: Usopp, Nick, Misty, Dest, and Broker. I would like to focus on those people some more because I think there's a strong chance that person is in there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I want to talk about Gram's death again. I do believe that it was an attempt by mafia to frame Hayumi. However, for mafia to want to do that, they'd have to be someone who knew that Gram was hard suspecting Hayumi yesterday. So, I don't think that person would be Mel, Aether, Queen Emi, Xlaw, or T-Pein. They can still be mafia but not the person who came up with the idea to kill Gram. Fuji expressed that he wasn't going to be active at EoD which was when Gram was pushing against Hayumi the hardest, so I don't think he'd be that person either.

That person I think would be in-between here: Usopp, Nick, Misty, Dest, and Broker. I would like to focus on those people some more because I think there's a strong chance that person is in there.
yea because mafia complete cant read the game at night lol :suresure:

if it makes you feel better i didnt know who gram was until he died lol. but once again you cant read it like that. You can make the argument they killed Gram knowing he was getting ushed. Or someone who wasnt participating in convo actually answered. so your thought doesnt really work here. Not saying you arent right, because you named 5 players so chance one is mafia is well yea duhh. But still it doesnt add up

no im scum reading misty because her reads and posts dont match her actions
1. she scum read me and fuji, but never bothered to push any of us
2. when fuji claimed she insta town belived him and told others to move from him, yet never actually pushed me (despite earlier saying ekko v fuji cannot be town v town)
3. calls me for fishing but then proceeds to fish fuji right after

and to make it worst she uses being rusty as an excuse for the bad gameplay..

---------------------

i completely forgot about juliet,
@Destroya did u leave her case completely? ur soo tame today
I hate that you're so full of shade here. Why on earth did you see me do something contradictory to me sussing Juliet? Xlaw is still a great option for a lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.