Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly i wouldnt hate an Xlaw lynch just based on the fact we both took over roles same time. Good chance one was maf. So i like that. Im to the point of feeling bad for poor drago even though his lynch is great.

Here’s the thing. If @Dragomir /Aether and his twin are incompatible as Town, then I’d expect his twin to start pushing for his lynch soon if his twin is the townie out of the pair.
I would say the opposite is true as well. If we take the flavor into consideration and say the character of Aether is 50/50 Town/Scum, could be that Drago is actually Town and Lumine doesn't want to push because then Drago flipping Town would confirm the Lumine role as scum.

I would say the opposite is true as well. If we take the flavor into consideration and say the character of Aether is 50/50 Town/Scum, could be that Drago is actually Town and Lumine doesn't want to push because then Drago flipping Town would confirm the Lumine role as scum.
Yes. If Lumine is alive and not pushing they are almost for sure Scum. That or extremely unhelpful and inactive Town who is killing us.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I hate that you're so full of shade here. Why on earth did you see me do something contradictory to me sussing Juliet? Xlaw is still a great option for a lynch.
its not shade im tagging and asking u a question, u have been completely quiet and not pushing conq not juliet

SOMTHING definitely happened and ur not telling us, and i have every right to ask

D

Dragomir

if it makes you feel better i didnt know who gram was until he died lol. but once again you cant read it like that. You can make the argument they killed Gram knowing he was getting ushed. Or someone who wasnt participating in convo actually answered. so your thought doesnt really work here. Not saying you arent right, because you named 5 players so chance one is mafia is well yea duhh. But still it doesnt add up
I'm confused over what you mean in the bolded. Gram wasn't getting pushed at all and only Broker in that pool was the one to participate in the convo of Gram vs Hayumi and she was on Gram's side as she believed that Hayu was scum. So wouldn't everyone be considered as "someone who wasn't participating in the convo actually answered"? Unless you're meaning someone who was inactive overall?

This reminds me, @Underworld Broker do you still suspect Hayumi?

Emil

Certified Memelord
honestly i wouldnt hate an Xlaw lynch just based on the fact we both took over roles same time. Good chance one was maf. So i like that. Im to the point of feeling bad for poor drago even though his lynch is great.
kinda angleshooting there but i wouldnt mind looking at xlaw either
i town read juliet early day 1 but it soon dropped mid day with her continues selective posting

its not shade im tagging and asking u a question, u have been completely quiet and not pushing conq not juliet

SOMTHING definitely happened and ur not telling us, and i have every right to ask
I hate that I have to explain activity to you. Phase started at 3:00 for me. I was leaving for supper at 4:30 at my parents so I only had an hour or so to play before leaving. Most of that time was discussing you, me, and Fuji having to target each other. I left my parents at 6:50 so I could go watch Macbeth. Got home fifteen minutes okay at 9:30 and am now catching up. Now really sure what the fuck you'd like me have done in that hour and change at the beginning of the phase? I've soften on my Conq read but still think Xlaw is a good bet to push. Let me catch up, reply to mentions and quotes, make any comments or reads that I see from thread play, and then I can get back to finding scum.

I swear, some of you have zero patience in this game.

one of my only setback thoughts on a drago lynch. but problem is a lot of inactives so its possible they just arent responding.

Lynches id be good with Drago, UB, Xlaw.

Would like the flavour claim on misty since she is getting a lot of scum read (no one answered me why though still)

yea im super hooked because u and fuji are suddenly dropping hardcore in post count and ur thread play changed 180, lille barro
Im noy gonna be active before EOP either, i got a plane to catch but im parking my vote on Misty rn. Ill try to pop by tomorrow morning before i go.

Btw if @TheAncientCenturion is rolecrushed he needs protection, you said Drago should be jailed but cant a rb work too? That is if he isn’t lynched today.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I hate that I have to explain activity to you. Phase started at 3:00 for me. I was leaving for supper at 4:30 at my parents so I only had an hour or so to play before leaving. Most of that time was discussing you, me, and Fuji having to target each other. I left my parents at 6:50 so I could go watch Macbeth. Got home fifteen minutes okay at 9:30 and am now catching up. Now really sure what the fuck you'd like me have done in that hour and change at the beginning of the phase? I've soften on my Conq read but still think Xlaw is a good bet to push. Let me catch up, reply to mentions and quotes, make any comments or reads that I see from thread play, and then I can get back to finding scum.

I swear, some of you have zero patience in this game.
again its not about ur activity, its more so about what you do with that activity

day 1 u r in everyone's face, now ur just "there"

3 of ur posts when u r pushing conq day 1 are far more valuable than all ur posts today

one of my only setback thoughts on a drago lynch. but problem is a lot of inactives so its possible they just arent responding.

Lynches id be good with Drago, UB, Xlaw.

Would like the flavour claim on misty since she is getting a lot of scum read (no one answered me why though still)
Weren't our lore masters saying that Aether/Lumine could be an Indie role as well? I won't lie, I haven't really scum read Drago in this game so I'm not going to go down that route simply because of flavor. I think knowing that Drago is Aether means that there is really nowhere for him to hide. He'll be taken care of one way or the other, I just don't think it has to be this phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.