Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying to figure out this rolecrush thing. Because from my experience usually you dont get any results and you become useless for being rolecrushed. So none of that makes sense. I honestly wouldnt believe TAC if drago didnt admit he was that exactly. The mechanics are just what with that.

@TheAncientCenturion does it say you are rolecrushed for the day? next night? rest of game?
One thing about TAC is that he would have, before the start of this game, BIG BRAINED faking a PR only to know he was going to drop it at the start of D2 and fake claim being Role Crushed. That's some crazy 8D play there and if he's scum and he drummed all this up, that's amazing and I'll simply just never trust him in a game ever again. So I'm going to say he's Town here.

Im trying to figure out this rolecrush thing. Because from my experience usually you dont get any results and you become useless for being rolecrushed. So none of that makes sense. I honestly wouldnt believe TAC if drago didnt admit he was that exactly. The mechanics are just what with that.

@TheAncientCenturion does it say you are rolecrushed for the day? next night? rest of game?
That depends, i played some games where i was rced during the night yet was still able to get my actions done. I think it depends on the host tbh.

Rb is the one that stops you from getting results althogether but i dont see why a RC should stop you that very night if you threw an action then.

I disagree, 25% of the players are scum in any given game on average. Then its fair to assume that in the pile of subees which have already 2 people i scumread( Light and Juliet) there will be scum, i mean is it a bit lazy? Sure but its not like its bad logic.
no thats the point. Its basic logic haha thats what im saying. you are just stating basic logic. Because you can pick any 6 people alive and say 1 is atleast scum. you know what i mean? thats why it doesnt really work.

Thats regardless of your read on those people though. Thats different. I just meeant the logic behind it was all.

Because Drago scum reads her I invested him cause I thought he was bad, and everyone says it's likely he's not town

A cycle
aight so you useless tonight. i can basically agree you are a
One thing about TAC is that he would have, before the start of this game, BIG BRAINED faking a PR only to know he was going to drop it at the start of D2 and fake claim being Role Crushed. That's some crazy 8D play there and if he's scum and he drummed all this up, that's amazing and I'll simply just never trust him in a game ever again. So I'm going to say he's Town here.
i agree. most town dont rolecrush players so makes the most sense.

D

Dragomir

i love that everyone keeps bringing up that out of the 5 or 6 subs 1 is scum. You do understand how silly that sounds right? like thats picking 6 people randomly and saying well they prob bad like well yea. Just a basic mafia to town ratio tells you that haha like what are you guys grasping at here. Unless you arent really that serious fine but please stop with this logic its very bad
It sounds like bad logic on paper, but it actually checks out when you check out the stats. In most games, if there's a high sub count, it's likely that within those subs, there's a mafia player who subbed out. I don't like the logic either but I can't deny that there's some truth in it. Very rarely will all the players that have subbed out be townies.

Also has anyone thought about the possibility of the conversion converting an Indie Wolf? In All-Stars I was lone Wolf for two phases before joining my team. With all the flavor talk and hinting in D1, it's possibly they could have found each other.

Emil

Certified Memelord

in some games the rolecrush doesnt work at night but rather in the following cycle

When did he say that? I haven't even seen him post this phase yet. not the jailkeeper.
I have no result :/
My actions failed.
Besides, it's your lie detect claim that was the most suspect to me,
And what is suspect about it?

Besides since im confirmed Jailkeeper rn i feel you have to accept that my Lie detect works just how i said it does, it takes a full cycle to bring me a result. So idk what your problem with it is fam.
you jumped onto the Misty wagon me and Ussop have.
If you think either of us is scum then why are you in it?
weird AF
I town read Ekko, and i dont scum read you. I said possibly there should be scum in there, dunno why you getting so rilled up but noted.

As for Misty i jumped on her wagon yesterday before you even subbed in fam.
A treestump :endthis:

D

Dragomir

It's likely that the role crush doesn't take effect that night it's used. Some role crushes work for the following phases. Since TAC is crushed for a cycle, it would be the following cycle not including the night the role crush was used. I like to do that sometimes with my role crushes when I host.

Status
Not open for further replies.