Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah I decided to open wolf it basically and just lie. Still don't really see how me being Culted in that game bares any significance of similarities of me being supposedly Culted in this game.
doesnt rly, ur the one bringing last game. i just brought the barro name

D

Dragomir

honestly i wouldnt hate an Xlaw lynch just based on the fact we both took over roles same time. Good chance one was maf. So i like that. Im to the point of feeling bad for poor drago even though his lynch is great.
Would you use that same logic for Aether and Mel who also subbed in?
but once again its im not saying he did it. Im saying your point doesnt work because literally anyone could have done it. Im trying to state that the logic doesnt follow that itll be one of those 5 to be a ringleader. so the reasoning is meh. Not saying that one of those 5 is scum. its 5 people so odds are probably. The post itself was just not useful because the point cant really be used fully. Not that i think it was a fake post from scum, just trying to have you understand why it wouldnt really work that way.
I get what you're saying but it doesn't really change my mind. When I look over the player list and think about who would have brought up the idea in the mafia chat to kill Gram, those 5 people are those who come to mind. Anybody could have done it but imo, those are the most likely.

This one, i dont know why you wanna know that though @Underworld Broker .
So Fuji being this hesitant on sharing what post if mine he Lie Detected kind of pings me. I knew I made this exact post, with no tricky wording, because Fuji had been hinting at being LD. The fact it took him this long to come out with me makes me wonder why. Fuji, why wasn't this a priority for you to just show which post of mine you checked?

Misty didn’t claim Indie.

I probably shouldn’t say because it will make my job harder this game but to help catch Scum: I also have a protect.
:milaugh:, one more to the pile.

Either scum is loaded with kills ( which i mean UwU could tripple kill and shit) or somebody is lying.

Also i think i was tripping but i coulda swore misty or someone else said she was indie with a protect.

So Fuji being this hesitant on sharing what post if mine he Lie Detected kind of pings me. I knew I made this exact post, with no tricky wording, because Fuji had been hinting at being LD. The fact it took him this long to come out with me makes me wonder why. Fuji, why wasn't this a priority for you to just show which post of mine you checked?
I wasnt hesitant , i was running around on the streets trying to find a place to print my plane ticket. Came in here and apologized for not being around too much this phase, then @Underworld Broker asks me that i should quote the post i lie detected. Had to drop my phone again and do stuff then i went on my PM, looked for it and posted it.

Would you use that same logic for Aether and Mel who also subbed in?

I get what you're saying but it doesn't really change my mind. When I look over the player list and think about who would have brought up the idea in the mafia chat to kill Gram, those 5 people are those who come to mind. Anybody could have done it but imo, those are the most likely.
you could probably. it wasnt really that serious of a thing to gain this much merit. But i still like it!

D

Dragomir

:josad: that means I did nothing this night, but thanks.

Btw doesn't that kinda make YOU a type of jailor?
yes, I can combine some abilities together how I please, but then the different parts literally go on a "cooldown" and some parts are one-shots, it makes sense with my character to be a very very versatile/flexible character
Nat asked Rej if he was a jailor which he confirmed but went even further than that. This is why I buy Rej's claim. He has no reason as scum to provide further detail on his jailkeeper ability but did so anyway. For that, I think he's town. Unnecessary elaboration on your role is a townie trait imo.

Emil

Certified Memelord
:milaugh:, one more to the pile.

Either scum is loaded with kills ( which i mean UwU could tripple kill and shit) or somebody is lying.

Also i think i was tripping but i coulda swore misty or someone else said she was indie with a protect.
scum could also have players immune to roleblocks mang

Status
Not open for further replies.