Is Flower always scum?

• A) Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my Wikipedia research the chances y’all are both Town are pretty much zero unless our hosts are actually fucking with us. Is this what they meant by bastard but not bastard?
Yeah ! If I'm scum , why would I claim my flavour name.
I'm vanilla (knowing character is evil)
And it's bastard game , that's why I outed myself , so u guys can decide between me and Drago.
He could be Bastard evil

@Fruitji can you lie detect my statement

I'm lumina , vanilla town

Yeah ! If I'm scum , why would I claim my flavour name.
I'm vanilla (knowing character is evil)
And it's bastard game , that's why I outed myself , so u guys can decide between me and Drago.
He could be Bastard evil

@Fruitji can you lie detect my statement

I'm lumina , vanilla town
I mean it’s completely possible you’re the good twin. Drago was outed involuntarily, you came out knowing we were probably going to have to pick between you lol. Much stronger claim and what I’ve been waiting for. You being vanilla is what’s tripping me.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Two different abilities and roles. Mine have stringent rules with'em, like I could only Lie Detect posts that quoted me. Or how I can only flavor inspect people who I voted.
how did you clear nat tho? is that a one shot?

Oh fuck me too. Yeah this is not great for Cal. He honestly seems like a good candidate for a scum to just sit back and watch Town eat each other alive and just laugh.
i didnt like how he just casually strolled in at the final 30 minutes of d1 and started commenting on the wagons. im not saying his questions were wrong or anything but if he really wanted to make a play or push a wagon, wouldnt it make sense to come early and do that? it felt like scum scum stirring the lynch wagons by adding confusion, atleast to me although i do admit that it might very well be due to me reading the entire thing during n1 and not being active at that time.

Hey, you could still be a Wolf and giving me a clear via TMI, but at least I'm going to trust you for this phase. Not master, but how about partner?
didnt night raid's failed ability on ekko confirm fruitji's jail? also @Night Raid why did you target ekko?

I honestly find it hard to believe that within 3700 D1 posts, Wris felt the most confident gifting Tpein with like, twenty or so posts.
this is sus af. unless the gift is something bad and tpein survived by wris being RB'd.

At this point I’m feeling a xlaw, Tobi, or conq lynch. Inactive who half participated and were scum read. I like it
lmao what? how am i inactive lol? esp since you mention me along the likes of tobi and xlaw. ive been pretty active for the most part and i have like 3- 4 times the amount of posts that xlaw and tobi have combined.

What happened to Conq? He kinda just fell off a cliff today. I don't remember seeing him post.
the phase started at 2:30 am my time. i was active until 5 am ish. i slept off and since today's a sunday i woke up at noon. just finished lunch and catching up to the thread.

im vouching for conq but if he gets culted then count me in lol
im like the worst candidate to get culted after all the attention on me during d1. except you nobody thinks im town and in everyone else's eyes im null at best.

Nick’s predecessor sheeped Misty’s wagon. That’s something to consider in all this.
interesting. assume misty and rayleigh are scummates. it almost looked like rayleigh was jumping in on misty's wagon to look like he was still town.

Cause I thought they were more townish then other and now let me go back to where I left off
can you explain why you think UB is the most townish to the point where you used your protect, when you gave Light a scum lean during your last set of reads?
For now I can only say that I'm related to u :sweat:
:chopoff:

@MistyCatGoddess I would like to see your top town and scum reads after you're done catching up, please.
Top scum reads:
Ekko cause of what I said last dp
Tpein: cause of what I have said this dp, no input, no effort, just straight up sheeping every vote. Might have been a good convert target for cult, since Banchi was obviously subbing out.
Xlaw; for that awful claim

Top town reads: nick
I still sort of town read ub

The rest not much to go on

how did you clear nat tho? is that a one shot?

i didnt like how he just casually strolled in at the final 30 minutes of d1 and started commenting on the wagons. im not saying his questions were wrong or anything but if he really wanted to make a play or push a wagon, wouldnt it make sense to come early and do that? it felt like scum scum stirring the lynch wagons by adding confusion, atleast to me although i do admit that it might very well be due to me reading the entire thing during n1 and not being active at that time.

didnt night raid's failed ability on ekko confirm fruitji's jail? also @Night Raid why did you target ekko?

this is sus af. unless the gift is something bad and tpein survived by wris being RB'd.

lmao what? how am i inactive lol? esp since you mention me along the likes of tobi and xlaw. ive been pretty active for the most part and i have like 3- 4 times the amount of posts that xlaw and tobi have combined.

the phase started at 2:30 am my time. i was active until 5 am ish. i slept off and since today's a sunday i woke up at noon. just finished lunch and catching up to the thread.

im like the worst candidate to get culted after all the attention on me during d1. except you nobody thinks im town and in everyone else's eyes im null at best.

interesting. assume misty and rayleigh are scummates. it almost looked like rayleigh was jumping in on misty's wagon to look like he was still town.

can you explain why you think UB is the most townish to the point where you used your protect, when you gave Light a scum lean during your last set of reads?

:chopoff:
How much did light post tho? Not much, there's a reason he subbed out. I liked her play and still do.

It felt like that was a real possibility to me too.

This is definitely a plausible potential theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.