Lanji can't do shit against kaido
- doesn't have fire cutting like kinemon
- doesn't have BS magic scroll like Yonko Raizo
- doesn't have internal destruction haki
- doesn't have 3 meito's swords with advanced armament
- doesn't have gamma knife
- doesn't have sound based cutting attacks
He would get shit stomped without being able to do anything , that's why Sanji is not facing Kaido
All true, but I won't say he cant do anything against Kaido. You underestimate Sanji a lot. Monster Trio dynamic is real, he will do something equivalent to Zoro and Luffy, even though I do believe he will always stay a step behind them.

He would get shit stomped without being able to do anything , that's why Sanji is not facing Kaido
He has ignoring durability heat from DJ.

Base king made RS lanji beg for his life let alone Fighting with Yonkos lol

@God Buggy You always bring the point that BM can shoot one laser like attack in comparison to kizaru and it is bad for her ; what you make of queen a YC2 replicating Kizaru's arsenal :choppawhat:
It's not bad for her. I bring up Kizaru and that comparison to highlight how insane even a casual Kizaru can be.

Queen having laser attacks is fine. He is not the only character we have seen laser attacks from, either. Doesn't change the fact that one is Queen's arsenal, the other is Kizaru's. There is a world of difference.