Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Zoro’s CoA is as powerful as Luffy’s and this why.

First of all, you need to acknowledge that CoA is a skill and as a skill it has different aspect:

-Mastery : how much thing you can do with your CoA
-Strength : how strong is you CoA
-Volume : how much CoA you have

For exemple let’s take Luffy:

-Mastery : It is top notch because he is able to do with CoA all the thing a Brawler/devil fruit user can do (invisible haki, Koka, Koka all over the body, Koka mixed with the devil fruit power, deflection, penetration)

-Strength : Luffy’s CoA is strong but weaker than Katakuri’s :

Volume : Luffy’s total haki volume allows him to used G4 during 30 minutes

Now concerning Zoro:

Mastery: Zoro can do everything a swordsman can do with CoA, bar turning a blade permanently in a black blade, ( invisible haki, Koka, haki slash, being able to transfer his will to his sword)

Volume : We cannot assess for sure the volume of Zoro haki buy we know it far from the top for now.

Strength: The point of this post =>

As I said Luffy’s haki even in G4 was weaker than Katakuri’s. Furthermore, thanks to volume 89 cover we know that CoA has several color :

So as the cover shown Snakeman is black/red while Katakuri’s haki is black/blue:

So there is at least three haki color : the black/white, the black/blue and the black/red.

Therefore we know that the black/blue CoA > Black red CoA > black/white CoA.

Now that this is established how I know that Zoro’s CoA has the same strength than Luffy’s? Simple, it is thanks to Oda’s coloring of Shusui.

As you know, Shusui canon color scheme is a black blade with a white hamon, it is how Oda depicted it since volume 50 :

Oda has kept this color afterward and even after the TS:

htt

But since Dressrosa and the reveal of Zoro using koka on his blades Oda as changed Shusui color’s scheme :

No, this is not to fit the anime color’s scheme which is this :

And this trend of Shusui being black/red continue :

In all those colorspread you can see that Zoro is in combat pose therefore he is using CoA. Which means Zoro’s CoA strength is black/red which prove that Zoro’s CoA is as powerful as Luffy’s.

@MD Zolo
Wow, very good.

Zoro’s CoA is as powerful as Luffy’s and this why.

First of all, you need to acknowledge that CoA is a skill and as a skill it has different aspect:

-Mastery : how much thing you can do with your CoA
-Strength : how strong is you CoA
-Volume : how much CoA you have

For exemple let’s take Luffy:

-Mastery : It is top notch because he is able to do with CoA all the thing a Brawler/devil fruit user can do (invisible haki, Koka, Koka all over the body, Koka mixed with the devil fruit power, deflection, penetration)

-Strength : Luffy’s CoA is strong but weaker than Katakuri’s :

Volume : Luffy’s total haki volume allows him to used G4 during 30 minutes

Now concerning Zoro:

Mastery: Zoro can do everything a swordsman can do with CoA, bar turning a blade permanently in a black blade, ( invisible haki, Koka, haki slash, being able to transfer his will to his sword)

Volume : We cannot assess for sure the volume of Zoro haki buy we know it far from the top for now.

Strength: The point of this post =>

As I said Luffy’s haki even in G4 was weaker than Katakuri’s. Furthermore, thanks to volume 89 cover we know that CoA has several color :

So as the cover shown Snakeman is black/red while Katakuri’s haki is black/blue:

So there is at least three haki color : the black/white, the black/blue and the black/red.

Therefore we know that the black/blue CoA > Black red CoA > black/white CoA.

Now that this is established how I know that Zoro’s CoA has the same strength than Luffy’s? Simple, it is thanks to Oda’s coloring of Shusui.

As you know, Shusui canon color scheme is a black blade with a white hamon, it is how Oda depicted it since volume 50 :

Oda has kept this color afterward and even after the TS:

htt

But since Dressrosa and the reveal of Zoro using koka on his blades Oda as changed Shusui color’s scheme :

No, this is not to fit the anime color’s scheme which is this :

And this trend of Shusui being black/red continue :

In all those colorspread you can see that Zoro is in combat pose therefore he is using CoA. Which means Zoro’s CoA strength is black/red which prove that Zoro’s CoA is as powerful as Luffy’s.

@MD Zolo
eh, pretty sure that Zoro's CoA is stronger than Luffy's... :luuh:

Bogard

You can't win
Aaayyyyyyyyyy, welcome back! Nice Zoro pic :myman:

And I honestly don't know if the site has changed much. @Bogard ?
Lol not sure when he left and i made quite a lot of changes in the meanwhile to remember everything, but just to name a few important ones

- Avatar are more maneuvrable now with a 200 x 288 in message posts, and it being scaled accordingly from the avatar you want to upload
- Possibility to post up to 40images now
- Maximal number of characters per post upgraded to 30000
- Poll options upgraded to 25
- Multiple new smilies and memes
- 2 new themes(Ace and Zoro themes)
- Favicons

With more technical changes, but not really necessary to detail lol

As for the Luffy - Zoro debate in COA, i think Zoro might have had as good if not better hardening than Luffy coming out the timeskip, but from his experience of fighting high tiers, plus his Udon training in advanced haki, Luffy's haki became stronger than Zoro's. Zoro may have closed the gap while training to tame Enma though