What was the last movie you watched?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
True lies (1994) - vintage 90's action comedy fun! Arnold is great as always as well as Jamie Lee curtis. It's a shame James Cameron keeps delaying the Blu ray release :josad:

Overall the film is 4/5. If you are a fan of Arnold and action comedies then this film is perfect for you!
Post automatically merged:

Watch Ragnarok next! It’s so much better
Ragnarok is top 5 MCU films no question :steef:

Mulholland drive 8/10

No
Hell no*

But it’s popular to the mainstream mcu sheep because it’s just a big joke. Like the formula for their movies. Just a whole bunch of comedy and quips

Thor in Ragnarok was a completely different character from the past, he was Tony Odinson. No one could be serious in that movie to save their life. And it’s just a retarded movie that you have to turn your brain off to even enjoy the least bit, like most every other MCU movie.

The last movie I saw was One Piece: Stampede.

9/10

Nocturnal animals 7/10
The story was that Jake gyllenhal or however you spell his name sends his ex wife (Amy adams) a novel he wrote but the story of the book was so good and it took like 90 minutes of the 2 hour movie
Whenever they went back to her the movie got boring and uninteresting
The Book should have been the whole script
Anything outside of that was a waste of time

Banchi

yawn-together
Paid in Full 8/10
A really good movie about a true story where it follows the evils of being in the drug business in 80s Harlem. Some of the circumstances and themes are some of the darkest I've experienced in cinema. One in particular with what happens to one of the supporting character's son. Must watch

Watched 'Parasite' recently, and although I haven't actually seen any of the films it beat out for best picture I think it's probably deserved. I've loved all of Bong Joon-Ho's prior films for their uniqueness and absurdism and this was no exception. The best I've heard it described is as a more perfect version of Snowpiercer. Highly recommended.