Character Discussion Yamato officially (!) confirmed to be a girl (and not a trans-person)

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
if you freqeuent Twitter for fanarts like me, that sentiment is not mutual for a lot of people unfortunately (including Artur as well who even 'translated' rather implied that she was a Trans XD)...
No, I'm not on social media like that, so I wasn't aware it was a big deal. Artur credibility has been in question for a long time for his translations lol.

So, I think everything you need to know is in the title.

Oda's official OP staff just released several nice promo videos including one where all females around the globe are encouraged by the strong female characters we have in the OP world: Nami, Robin, Boa, Perona, Hiyori etc. ....... and Yamato!

Yamato has been officially named a female character by the OP staff.

No more need to fight, this discussion has been settled once and for all by the official OP team.
What a fucked up world we live in.
We need to worry about delusional female cartoon character's "preferred" pronouns.

SJW cucks are embarrassing af

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’ve been saying this from the jump, it’s only our lowest common denominators who thought it was still up for debate. Viewing yourself as a man in general and emulating one specific dude are totally different things; the first makes you transgender, the second makes you delusional. Don’t get me wrong, I love Yamato and still believe with my entire being that she’s joining the crew, but I’m on record as saying this much several times in the past.

No, I'm not on social media like that, so I wasn't aware it was a big deal. Artur credibility has been in question for a long time for his translations lol.
its a massive deal everytime someone draws a fanart of Yamato, it's gone so extreme in terms of the [Yamato as "he"] sentiment that those people have even drawn Yamato as a full blown dude with all the male genitalia portraying that as the real Yamato -_-