Character Discussion Yamato officially (!) confirmed to be a girl (and not a trans-person)

i'll let you know it physically hurt me to even write those words

Post automatically merged:

That doesn’t change a thing. Clearly Yamato’s sex is female but he identifies as male so therefore that fool is.

Yamato is called a he by everyone including his father, Crydo.
here we go again...

Bruh. Yamato is clearly a cosplayer right from the beginning of time. People who believed she's the second coming of Kiku or alternate version of Ivankov are more retarded than most Zorotards and Sanjibrows.

10th Member of the Straw Hats Pirates: "First Son of the Sea" Jimbei
11th Member of the Straw Hats: "Cosplay" Yamato
12th Member: "Pink Panty-arinsu" Ulti
13th and 14th: Inu and Neko lolololol

Pretty sure that person is wrong with terminology anyway. I'm assuming trans misogyny would be hatred against trans especially trans female. But this person is clearly angry Yamato is female and not male. So that person meant trans misandry or something like that instead since they think Yamato is male.

:kaidowhat:

Can't even keep their arguments from contradicting itself.

On to a more positive note, I like the voice for Yamato. Does anyone know if that's the official voice for her? I was worried about how they were going to handle her voice, especially since I'm in the camp that thinks she'll be a strawhat. Wouldn't want to hear some weird forced voice for the rest of the straw hat adventures.

I still dislike Oden scenes because of the weird old man voice they chose for him. Ruins the immersion for me.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
On to a more positive note, I like the voice for Yamato. Does anyone know if that's the official voice for her? I was worried about how they were going to handle her voice, especially since I'm in the camp that thinks she'll be a strawhat. Wouldn't want to hear some weird forced voice for the rest of the straw hat adventures.
yes, its the same va as fubuki from opm and shinobu from kny.

thank god

Pretty sure that person is wrong with terminology anyway. I'm assuming trans misogyny would be hatred against trans especially trans female. But this person is clearly angry Yamato is female and not male. So that person meant trans misandry or something like that instead since they think Yamato is male.

:kaidowhat:

Can't even keep their arguments from contradicting itself.

I still dislike Oden scenes because of the weird old man voice they chose for him. Ruins the immersion for me.
yes Saori Hayami is confirmed to be doing the voice of Yamato

yes, its the same va as fubuki from opm and shinobu from kny.
3 top tier waifus right there