Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this guys
KING ---> Two options:
- 1.330.000.000 BLN keeping the King - Queen portrayal
- 1.473.000.000 BLN which is Marco's bounty, but reversed
It's something I thought when King opponent (either Marco or Zoro at that point) and since the opponent for the 1v1 is Zoro now I think Oda will go with 1.330.000.000 BLN

DRAKE ---> Single option here for me:
- 444.000.000 MLN easy, as a WG he is supposed to have gained a lower increase than Kidd (470.000.000) and also keeps the pattern from the first bounty (222.000.000) which is pretty peculiar.
If he keeps a pirate status after the war (undercover or not) he's gonna go to 888.000.000 MLN

WHO'S WHO and SASAKI ---> Even tho Drake is the top dog, they have more experience than him and are also older with a past as NW captains. I think they'll stay in the 400-500 MLN range, something like:
- 495.000.000 MLN for Who's Who
- 466.000.000 MLN for Sasaki

BLACK MARIA, ULTI and PAGE ONE ---> Black Maria is the most difficult to tell since we know shit about her past, but I would go with something between 250.000.000 and 350.000.000 which seems like a seft bet to me.
We know shit about Ulti and Page One past but they seem like young a strong NW pirates, with good potential. Let's say:
- 240.000.000 - 300.000.000 MLN for Ulti
- 220.000.000 - 300.000.000 MLN for Page One
It will be canon tomorrow :zosmug:

Sanji has genetically inserted kings race. He’s not original. Luffy and Zoro are as real as it gets. It explains why Sanji is ALWAYS falling behind. Oda is just separating the fake from the real and the knockoffs from the authentic
Bro, if sanji turns out to not be modified and to be an actual descendant of Moon people you'll feel really stupid, there's actually a lot of hints that support that theory that sanji is not modified

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Watch this video after 16:30.
Great theory. If it ends up true, which it will… One Piece is the greatest story.

Luffy - Sun God - Nika/Joyboy - Sun - Couldn’t save the world
Zoro - Sword God - Ryuma - Moon - Protected his country against the world

These two were destined to be friends/partners.

Like a classic says.

"SANJI WHERE?".

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Bro, if sanji turns out to not be modified and to be an actual descendant of Moon people you'll feel really stupid, there's actually a lot of hints that support that theory that sanji is not modified
How the fuck is a quadruplet supposed to be an actual moon race person when both his father and mother are humans.

Unless you’re suggesting King raw dog fucked Sora which canonically makes Judge a Cuck which I’m fine with

How the fuck is a quadruplet supposed to be an actual moon race person when both his father and mother are humans.

Unless you’re suggesting King raw dog fucked Sora which canonically makes Judge a Cuck which I’m fine with

Sora could be lunarian, judge could be a failed one who didn't inherit the lunarian genes and were passed onto sanji instead, you should look up what gurada is

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Are you the guy that got owned by Drake?
:crazwhat:
nobody has ever, ever taken an l against Drake.

Sora having lunarian descent wouldn't be that crazy tbh.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why do these fuckers keep bringing Sanji into the occasion? The fuck? First big bounties Luffy Zoro, supernovas, Luffy Zoro, Top Tier Mentors Luffy Zoro, Rooftop Luffy Zoro, where the fuck y’all see Sanji at when shit gets real?

@Ask D question piss off with the Sanji shit, I don’t give a fuck about that nobody
But Wings. They equal:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Why do these fuckers keep bringing Sanji into the occasion? The fuck? First big bounties Luffy Zoro, supernovas, Luffy Zoro, Top Tier Mentors Luffy Zoro, Rooftop Luffy Zoro, where the fuck y’all see Sanji at when shit gets real?

@Ask D question piss off with the Sanji shit, I don’t give a fuck about that nobody
Oda literally called the wings, hate on that character all you want, at the end of the day he always comes in pair with zoro, you don't give a fuck, but oda does

Status
Not open for further replies.