Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Any thoughts on who is possibly Culted by the way? Catching one Wolf makes me feel like we can have some discussion about that.
fuji/mel come to mind off top of my head

mel only cuz she was zem slot and zem is a perfect cult candidate, fuji for the different playstyle ever after n1

D

Dragomir

not THAT much
the bulletproof might fit more since keqing is a ninja like character and has ability to dodge stuff and become untargetable so might dodge kills

but the alignment cop is possible, just not a keqing primary thing

could be her sharp instincts or something
Sounds more like he'd be immune to trackers and watchers to me instead of bulletproof if Keqing is a ninja.

Yeah, me neither. I'm glad we were able to catch it before it was too late.

Damn, Rej for real could have soloed this game for mafia if T-Pein got janitor killed. Kinda scary to think about. I don't think I'd be happy at the end of the game to learn that mafia won cause of that.
Me neither. I think the narrative around whether this game was bastard or not, and Al needing intervene with a message, probably means that's a good role to just leave out of your game. But it's done and over with so we can move forward now.

ALI!

Stand on the edge of your dream and fight
Kenqing - alignment cop

Passive: protection star: you get a bulletproof vest for your first kill attempt throughout the game.
Active: Shrimp inspection: Inspection will reveal a target's alignment

as for actions
N1: Nick -> Town
N2-> fruit -> Town

Status
Not open for further replies.